13. Always Keep A Good Strap

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles  
June 20th, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

After finishing our dinner everybody started gathering their things to leave

"Meh would go say bye to dah midget, but meh don't got tine fa ha attitude." I chuckled at Rih.

She always knew how to lighten the mood.

One by one they all came and said their goodbyes to me giving me their hugs, I love yous, and it's gonna be okay.

I knew it would be, but having to deal with the wrath of Onika was not for the weak.

I gave baby Zani a kiss on his fat cheeks. I didn't want to wake him, so I resisted the urge to wrap him in my arms for a hug.

I sighed as I locked the door behind them and then set our alarm.

I went and started to clean up the kitchen but Onika had somehow already beat me to the punch. I hadn't even heard her come downstairs.

She was now dressed in a tank top and pajama shorts. That her ass was eating up I might add.  I watched her intensely as she washed the dishes and put away the leftovers.

My heart was fluttering, because even when she was mad at me she still knew how to make me smile.

"So, are you gonna tell me what really happened?" Onika spoke calmly.

Hmm this was different, usually it would be a screaming match and her all in my face. But she was eerily calm as she dried off the clean dishes.

I let out a sigh before speaking.

"I promise I didn't lie to you baby, I just didn't want you upset and ready to set shit off." I began.

She let out a Hmm and i continued.

"I went to sweet frogs to get me some frozen yogurt, I had my back turned towards the door. I guess Cardi recognized me because as I'm fixing my yogurt, she walks up behind me and grabs my ass. I smacked her hand as a reflex. Then she started hardcore flirting and invading my personal space. I swear I never flirted back, I was shooting her down every chance she took. I was trying to keep it short and walk away but she kept grabbing me and pulling me back to her. I tried twice , and the last time she pulled me into her from behind and held me there. After that I pushed her away with my strength and left." Onika was now facing towards  me now but she wasn't looking at me.

She was leaned back against the sink, arms crossed, and her eyes focused on the floor.

She nodded her head as I finished.