8. Atlantic Regional Part2:Sasha Fierce

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
June 6, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles June 6, 2018Atlanta, Georgia

I sat in my hospital seat playing poker on my phone. It was taking Onika mad long to come back from the bathroom.

I looked up and my eyes went directly to the spot that Bernice was suppose to be sitting in.

I scrunched up my face. When did this bitch leave.

I narrowed my eyes.

Oh nah I know this bitch would not even dare try that with Onika right with me down the hall.

I was trying to convince my self that she wasn't brave enough to try that, but the more I tried to convince, the more I wanted to get up and go check the bathroom.

I don't know what this bitch's obsession is with my wife but I swear on everything I love if she in here pushing up on her, the lord himself gonna have to come down to get me off her.

I cleared my throat before standing up.

"I'll be back, I'm going to see what's taking Nika so long."

"Aight." Wayne nodded his head at me.

I walked down the hallway. Honestly my heart was racing a mile a minute.

I don't know what I wanted to do at the moment. I don't know if I wanted to go in there like hell on wheels or like calm, cool, and collected.

Should i go In like 'where the fuck that bitch at?' Or should I go in like 'Nika baby what's taking so long?'

I'll go with the later because I don't know for sure if that Bernice bitch is really in there.

As I reach the bathroom door my hands started sweating and something was just telling me that this bitch is going to be in here.

I feel like if this bitch was brave enough to pick up a phone that she know did not belong to her, then I already know that she don't give a fuck about pushing up on Onika right around the corner from me.

I took a deep breath trying to gather all my crazy before I embarrass myself again in front of Onika for accusing her of nothing.

I pushed on the door instantly speaking as I did.

"Damn Ni-" I cut myself off when came in full view of what appeared to be my wife letting this home wrecking ass bitch, feel her up.