10. Atlantic Regional Part 4: Blood is no thicker than water

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
June 9th, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

This was the third day in the row onika has taken me to Wayne's house. But, I honestly don't mind because Toya is cool as hell. And I definitely could see us being good friends in the near future.

Toya and I sat on the couch chatting about nothing in particular. Mostly about Love and HipHop. Wayne and Nika were upstairs 'talking business' as she liked to say.

"Girl, I can not standddd that Alexis Sky girl, she always into some shit." Toya says rolling her eyes as she stuffs a hand of popcorn in her mouth.

I chuckled slightly at the sight before reaching in and getting my own hand full.

"Whatttt? I honestly don't think she's half bad, I just think she's been dealt a bad deck of cards and she just feel like she gotta defend herself all the time."

Toya nodded before a quizzical look appeared on her face.

"What?" I ask her looking around, wondering what caused her sudden confusion.

"Nothing, I've just known Cookie for years, and I just never thought she'd be the type to have a consistent girlfriend. No offense, I just never took her for the marrying type." For the few days that I've encountered Toya, I already knew that it was more ordinary for her to speak her mind than not.

I chuckled.

"So, in other words you calling my baby a hoe?" I ask laughing at her, which only made her laugh.

"No,no, welllllll, nah I'm not calling her that, but I will say she had quite the lengthy track record." Toya chuckled.

I rolled my eyes acknowledging I knew all too well about Nicki's wild past.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Literally everywhere we go, someone knows this bitch. I'm so tired of that man, but hey, if you can't handle a bad bitch don't get one right?" Toya held up her wine glass agreeing with what I said.

"I'll attest to that, Wayne be ready to shit bricks when anyone addresses me."

I laughed because In just the three days here Wayne has showed his ass more than once.

Before I could say anything back, there was a knock at the door.

Toya sighed, putting down her glass of wine, before she headed to the door.

"I'll be back." She days before getting up.

I nodded, and just sat back in the couch I was in, grabbing my wine and gulping it down.

I heard to door open and then I heard Toya's voice yelling up to Wayne.

"Wayne Your Cousin and her lil friend here!!" I could hear the attitude all in Toya's voice, which had my ears perked up.

She must not like his cousin and her friend that much.

"Girl move, he knew I was comin" i could tell by the voice that the person was gonna be ratchet.

"Belcalis, I've told you to watch who the fuck you're talking to. I will not hesitate to beat your ass" Toya came into view first, and in tow behind her was a light skin girl you could tell she was thick by her hour glass frame.