5. Work, work, don't stop

Onika Tanya Maraj
May 30, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

"YG, this nigga was deadass stepping to me like he was hard body like that" I was currently sitting in a warehouse of mine chopping it up with YG

"Man that punk ass nigga Andre aka Souljah boy, a lame ass pussy on blood." Yg says making me laugh.

"G, he really tried to press like I won't blast his ass."

"I wish I would've been there I would've been on that nigga ass."

I nodded YG had always been loyal to me in this business.

"So when you tryna get in the studio?"

I rolled my eyes these niggas always wanted me to spit something.

"Nigga ain't nobody tryna be spitting for y'all ham ass niggas." I say chuckling.

"See Nic yo ass be flexing like you don't like doing that rap shit knowing damn well you do."

I just waved my hand as to wave off the topic.

My phone started ringing in my lap showing me that Bey was calling my phone.

"Helloooo." I sing into the phone.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Bey speaks softly into the phone. I knew by the sound of her voice that she had just woken up.

"Oh nothing baby,Im sitting here with YG right now going over our next big goal" I was talking in code because I know the FBI be hacking phone calls. 

"When are you coming back ." I hear her whine.

I rolled my eyes her ass is so spoiled.

"I'll be home in about an hour mamas, what's wrong?"

" I'm horny baby, and you're not here to give me any."

I immediately scan my eyesaround the room seeing if anybody had heard my manish wife talking on the other end.

YG had made no movement to indicate he did.

I licked my dry lips, she really always take me by surprise.  

I quickly got up excusing myself to my office.

"Bey mamas, I'll be home soon. Play with it for me just until I can get there."

"Mmmmm dadddy." I hear Bey moaning through the phone.