Love at First Bite

I remember very clearly how Dwayne turned me into a vampire. It was around 9 pm and I was walking alone on the boardwalk. The place seemed to have calm down a little bit so I sat down on a nearby bench. Then a young man (about 20 or so) started walking up to me. It made me feel a little uneasy since there wasn't very many people on the boardwalk since it was about to close. He sat right next to me and said "What's your name beautiful?" I started to smile because who wouldn't if a good looking boy came up to you and said that to you? I started to blush and said "My name is Sylvia, what's your name?" He answered "Dwayne." I looked away since I was blushing so much. He took his hand and turned my chin so I was looking at him. He just stared at me with his big brown eyes. I just couldn't help but giggle,and I barely giggle. Once I looked back up at him I saw a three boys behind him walking toward us. I asked him of he knew them and he replied "Yeah they're my friends." One of the boys with long, curly, blonde hair and wearing a crazy colorful jacket asked " So Dwayne, who's your lady friend?" Dwayne looked a little embarrassed when the boy said "lady friend." Dwayne answered by saying "This is Sylvia. Sylvia these are my friends Marko, Paul, and David." I gave them a little wave and they all did the same. Dwayne asked them if they could give us a couple more minuets and they all agreed. Before they left David said "Make it quick. The people are waiting." I wasn't to sure what he meant by the people are waiting, but I decided to keep that to myself. Once they left Dwayne suggested that we go for a walk around the boardwalk. I agreed and we started walking around the boardwalk. When we started walking Dwayne told me something pretty strange and a little creepy, but for some weird reason it didn't freak me out. He told me "I have always seen you on this boardwalk almost every night for the past couple of months, and I've always followed you around every single night." I felt a little uneasy but not to much. I didn't say anything, and kept walking beside him. I was so busy talking to him that I didn't realize where he led me to. We were standing on the beach and looking out in the ocean. No one else was on the beach because it was probably way past midnight. Dwayne looked at me and said "I feel like we've had a special connection ever since I first saw you." I smiled and looked down at my feet. He made me look up at him and said " I think I love you." We both smiled and he started leaning in I wasn't sure what to do so I leaned in too. His face got closer to mine and then our lips touched and he kissed me. We pulled away and it was really hard to do. He smiles after but then he looked a little upset. I asked "What's wrong?" He just looked at me and said "I'm sorry." I was confused and then he looked up at me and then bit my neck. I fell down on the sand and I was too weak to get back up. Before I blacked out he kneeled down to me and said "I'm sorry that I had to do this, but I couldn't live without you. Now that I have done this, we can be together forever." Then everything went dark, and I blacked out.