True Love

I've always loved Dwayne for his personality. He never treated my badly ever and he never will. It always makes me think about my parents. They don't even know who I'm in love with. I'm in love with Dwayne. He turned me into a vampire so we could be together forever and no one can take that away from us. Not even my parents. If they even thought of splitting us apart I couldn't live with myself.I would never let anybody do that to us.He wouldn't either. When we got back to the cave after killing we all needed to go to bed because the sun was starting to come up. The guys went to bed but Dwayne didn't go into their room. He asked me if he could sleep with me. I said yes. We both crawled up into my loft bed and lied there for a few minuets. Then he got closer to me and put his arm around me. It felt weird for a second because that's never happened to me before but I liked it. He pulled me closer and closer to him.Then he whispered something into my ear, he said "Would you ever leave us and go back to your parents?" It was an awkward question but I answered "No, why are you asking?" He just looked at me and said "I'm afraid you wanted to." Then he asked me "Do you think you love us more than your parents?" I wasn't to sure how to answer this. "Well, I love you guys both equally, because I don't know if I could just forget about my parents, ya know?" He just nodded, and he looked like he was about to fall asleep.When he did I kissed him and fell asleep in his arms.