Trouble on the Boardwalk

I was the first to wake up, as always. I looked over and Dwayne was still sleeping. I woke him up first then woke the other guys up after. After we were all awake we all headed out for the boardwalk. I was still afraid that my parents are going to be there. Once we got to the boardwalk we kept our eyes out for my parents, and security. Dwayne stayed by my side the whole night. While we were walking a security guard walked up to us and asked me "Aren't you Sylvia Watson?" Watson was my last name. I answered "No, You must have mistaken me for someone else." We started to walk away but the guard ran back after us and got in front of us again. He asked "Are you sure you're not Sylvia Watson?" I started to get a little nervous because he was starting to recognize me so I squeezed Dwayne's arm. He just held on to me a little tighter, just in case we had to run. Then the worst possible thing happened. My parents showed up. I nearly went faint but Dwayne held me up. We started to back away when my mom said "We had to tell the police to keep an eye out for you so when they found you we can come and see you again." I just couldn't believe what I was hearing! I started to get ticked off. My dad looked at the boys and said "Are these your kidnappers?" Then he started to get close to the boys. Before he could do anything I stood in front of the boys so he couldn't hurt them. "You guys can't change what happened." My dad looked pretty angry when I said that. The my dad asked "Why won't they let you come back home?!" I stared down at my feet and said "They are not the ones who won't let me go home! It's my choice if I want to go home or not, and I don't!" I had to do this I had to break their hearts so they could just forget about me. My dad said "Why don't you want to go home?" What I was about to say was going to be heartbreaking for them but it was the only way for them to get over me. " The night that I was apparently "kidnapped", it was the best night of my life." Dwayne smiled a little but my dad saw. He started yelling "Are you the one who kidnapped her!?" Dwayne was still smiling and said "I wouldn't call it "kidnapping" her." My dad got really mad and started walking towards Dwayne and almost punched him. I ran in front of Dwayne before he could do anything. My dad finally asked "Why are you protecting this guy?!" This was really hard for me for me to say, since my parents didn't know that I was in love with him. "I'm protecting him because..... I love him." My parents just stared at me. After a couple a minuets David said "Sylvia, we need to get going." My dad said " Your not going anywhere with my daughter." I had to tell we had to go. " Mom, dad. We HAVE to leave." My mom said " You don't have to do anything. Just tell us if their forcing you to do something you don't want to do." I couldn't handle it no more. I just burst out crying. "Mom, they would never do that." Dwayne put his hands on my shoulders which is his silent way if saying calm down. My dad looked really angry when Dwayne put his hands on my shoulders. I started backing upas my parents were getting closer to me. "Can we at least get a hug before you have to go?" my mom asked. I started crying even harder because I couldn't hug them. I turned around to Dwayne and buried my face into his chest. I couldn't stand to look at them any longer. David said "We'll be on our way now." We all turned around and started walking away. Dwayne put his arm around me as I looked back. I just saw my parents standing there. It all felt like slow motion.