Missing

We were on the highway and everything went by so fast. So fast that I almost missed the billboard with my face on it. Shit, my parents will do anything to get me back. It was a huge billboard with my face on it and it said "Have you seen me? Sylvia Watson missing." Oh god. It's only been a little less than a whole day and my parents are already searching for me. The strange thing was the billboard said I was 16. I know what my parents did. They don't want me to be around the guys so they lowered my age down to 16 so I'm not a legal adult, and Im forced to go back home with them. I'm such an idiot. Why would the police make me go back home with my parents when I was 19? It's because my parents told them I was 16 and underage. I can't believe them. We were almost to the town that we were supposed to go to. I don't know the name of the town, I didn't bother to ask. I was going to tell the guys what I saw as soon we get into town. There was only one thing I was worried about. What if the cops in this town was looking for me too? I can't get caught because the guys will get arrested for sure. I can't do that to them. I'm going to keep my head down because I can't risk getting caught. We were now in town limits and I kept looking trying to cover my face so I don't get recognized. We were now riding through the town. So many people, so many people who can recognize me and get us caught. So many people who get me sent back home with my parents. So many people that can get the guys arrested. So many people. All I wanted to do is get to the cave as quick as possible, where it's secluded and away from all these people. We finally got to the edge of a cliff. We all got off the bikes and I was in front of all of them because they didn't want to risk me getting seen by somebody. It wasn't hard to find, it had a noticeable opening but not to noticeable that anyone will see it. We had to walk pretty far deep into the cave to where we would sleep. So far in that no sunlight what so ever will ever seep in. It was a spacious place, a lot bigger than our cave back in Santa Carla. We all got ourselves situated and we are going to have watch out for each other from now on.