Interrogation

When we got to the police station Dwayne was right behind me not letting me get out of his sight. Once we got in the station I looked at the clock and it said 11 pm. Thank god, we have plenty of time to get out of here. They threw us all into a cell and we had to wait until they were ready for us. I was the first to be questioned. Dwayne told me not to tell them anything and that we were going to get out of there, all of us. They brought me to a room with a mirror and a table with a seat. I took a seat and they started asking questions immediately. "How long have you've been living with those boys?" "I have been living with them for a year now." I said. "Did they force you to stay with them?" "No, I stayed with them because I wanted to." I replied. "Ok last question. Which one of the boys kidnapped you?" "None of the boys did, I went with them on my own." I said. "Okay, well you obviously can't stay with those boys any longer, so you are going home with your parents." No,no,no, this can't be happening. They can't make me go with my parents. They don't even know that I can't go home with my parents. "No,no,no, I can't go back home with my parents." I said. My parents walked in as soon as I said that. "I can't believe you two. I thought I could trust you. BUT YOU ASSHOLES WANT ME ALL TO YOURSELF!" I was furious. "Don't you talk to us like that young lady!" my dad said. "No, You can't tell me what to do. I'm 19 years old. I'm a legal adult and I don't have to listen to you." I ran out of the room before anyone could stop me. I ran to the cell in tears the boys already went through interrogation. Dwayne ran up to me and said "What's wrong baby?" I said "The cops are making me go home with me parents." Dwayne looked very upset. "Don't you worry about it. Just go home with your parents, and we'll come and get you later tonight." He kissed me and I started to leave with my parents. I kept looking back at Dwayne. I knew he was going to help me escape.