AUTHOR'S NOTE

In one of her interviews about her song, She Used to be Mine, Sara Bareilles said, "I think everybody can relate to the idea that no matter where you ended up, you ended up different than you thought you would be." She mentioned that "We all have to reconcile the differences with who you thought you would become, and who you actually ended up to be."

This has become my anchor in writing this story. I've always thought that as human beings we always would want to have something better in life. Palagi tayong naka-focus sa future that we seldom see the present. Marami tayong mga bagay na gustong mangyari without considering yung circumstances ng mayroon tayo ngayon.

This story of Bright and Win is a reminder of that. Both Bright and Win wanted to have a good life, to end up with each other. Pero hindi nila nakita yung mga circumstances ng present nila. They were both very young and fragile, susceptible to pain. They both wanted a life together but at the same time they weren't considering the challenges of the moment.

I am not in the position to judge them though. Because just like what I said in the story, we all decide at the moment, sometimes it's prompted by fear, by anger, by sadness, and a whole lot of emotions. Pero hindi invalid yun! That's who you are. It's just a matter of realizing your decisions and its consequences thereafter. And I think it's a powerful thing to always remember to be grateful for the everyday opportunities given to us to correct our mistakes.

Para naman sa mga natatakot sa mga susunod niyong hakbang sa buhay, tandaan niyo na:

"Hindi naka pangako ang bukas. Ang tanging mayroon tayo ay ang ngayon, at minsan sapat na iyon."

Tell the truth NOW.

Spread your wings NOW.

Chase your dreams NOW.

Love NOW.

Because tomorrow might not come.

Pero wait.....

Tomorrow it will come.

A Special Chapter tomorrow... because we all deserve it...