The morning // Chapter Three

Avery's POV
I woke up at around 6 in the morning and I made my bed and got ready. Just as I was putting on my shoes my mum came in and ask if your were ready to go and I said" yea "in an  unsure tone I picked up my suitcase and brought it down stairs and you quickly grabbed an apple to eat in the car. Once my mum helped me get my suitcase in the car we both got in and my mum started driving and i was looking out the window and listening to the radio in the car really nervous and overthinking everything that could happen at camp.

" Avery "my mum says making you to snap out of what your thinking about "hey your going to be just fine " my mum says trying to make you less nervous about camp. 
" Hey look ok just try and have fun and if it's really that bad just call me and I will pick you up ok" after my mum says that it makes you feel a lot better to know that you won't be stuck there the whole summer "ok " you say in a calm tone my mum gives me a loving smile. Than for the next 30 minutes I was reading and not even paying attention to the fact that I was there at camp i took a gulp and got out of the car and went over to get my suitcase.

Once I got my suit case out of the car i said good bye to my mum and gave her a big hug and walked into the camp. I went to the office to see what cabin I was in and I went up there and ask the asked for my cabin number " what's your name " she said look up at me " Avery Gilmore " she looked in some files and than said that I am in cabin 5 and she gave me a map of camp so I can find my way around I thanked her and went to find cabin 5.

I found cabin 5 and it was small there were 3 beds you saw that your bed was next to a bed that belonged to some one named Ziggy because you saw a note stuck to the headboard saying it was to some one named Ziggy from some one named Cindy. But i didn't really pay much attention to it. I took my clothes out of my  suitcase and folded them nicely and put them away in the dresser next to my bed. I put my blankets on the bed and put down the last pillow on the bed and laid down, the pillow reminded me of my bedroom and I started to miss my room my home and my mum.

But just than a girl with red hair stormed in and sat on the bed next to me. I assume this is Ziggy I mean she is pretty I like her red hair and blue eyes. But than I saw that her arm was bleeding than I sit up and say " hey um not to bother you or anything but your arm is bleeding like really badly " she looks at me with confused look in her eyes than looks down to her arm " shit! shit! she says and try's  to wipe the blood with her hand " oh my god no no no" I say as I get up and grab tissues from the side table and sit on her bed and use the tissues to get rid of the blood "oh my god never use your hand because it is filled with bacteria and germs that could infected the wound and make it hurt more and take longer to heal " I say and she looks at me and says "oh thanks" "no problem "I say with a small smile than she says "I'm Ziggy by the way" she smiles "I'm Avery " and I return the smile.

And than I take Ziggy to nurse Lane. She bandages her arm and than we both are about to leave but than a girl with redish brown curly hair and she is wearing a Polo shirt comes in and says "Hi nurse lane " " hi Cindy "nurse lane says. Than she says "Ziggy we need to talk " Ziggy looks at me and   says "Avery this is my annoying sister Cindy " " Cindy this is Avery  " than I say "oh ok um I will leave you two to talk Ziggy I will be in the cabin if you need me ok "  I say before getting up Ziggy looks up at me and says "ok " than as I walk past Cindy I say "It was very nice to meet you Cindy "and I smile she smiles back and says "it was nice to meet you to Avery"  than I walk out and go back to the cabin. And just as I walk in there I hear a familiar voice call my name I turn around and see