Chapter 11// killer

I look around then I noticed tommy coming right towards us with a axe I tap Ziggy's shoulder with my arm than she looks over and sees tommy running towards us. " come on" I say as I grab her hand and pull her as we both start running. I hold on to her arm very firmly and I pull her in front of me so if one of us ends up dead it would be me. I honestly wouldn't be able to live with myself if Ziggy died tonight. We finally made it back to camp and we were heading to the out house but I saw tommy was still following us. So I ran the opposite direction and I pulled Ziggy with me " we are gunna try and wear him off than we can go to the out house " I said in her ear as I pulled her head close to my mouth she nodded she tightened her grip on my hand. By this time me and Ziggy were hand in hand sprinting across campus trying to get tommy lost " Avery I have a plan but you won't like it " Ziggy said in my ear " just tell me because I'm about to collapse i'm so tired " " ok so I think we should spilt up and who ever tommy follows keeps running and leads tommy away the other will go back to the out house" Ziggy says I look at her and frown " Avery please come on this is our only plan " Ziggy says in a desperate attempt to get me to agree. I finally give in and agree so we split up and tommy ended up following Ziggy. So as Ziggy sprinted away I ran back to the other side of the campus where the outhouse was to get Cindy and Alice so than we can all get the fuck out of here so this nightmare can finally be over.