Revenge //Chapter Five

After Cindy walked away I just stood there in front of the cabin 5 door in shock about everything that had just happened about me making out with nick,  about Ziggys room being destroyed and about Cindy's words could Ziggy actually have me ending up in jail. The thought of being in jail terrified me so I just shook it off and walked in cabin 5 and Ziggy thought I was Cindy so she yelled "go away Cindy " it startled me because I had never seen her this angry i didn't know her that well but still. I hated when anyone would yell at me it reminded me of how my father used to yell me and my sister but than Ziggy saw me and it was like all of that anger just faded away and she quickly apologised. I walked over to her and asked her "what are you doing and who did this" as I sat down right next to her "who do you think did this "she told me "Sheila" she nodded " ugh that bitch " I say Ziggy nods looking down while mixing the red paint " you know what I have a better idea" I say as Ziggy looks up at me "like what " she says come on follow me I say as I pull her arm and we both walk out of the cabin.

Ziggys POV
I wondered why Avery wants to hangout with me the weird girl from shadyside. I mean she could be popular in seconds if she wanted to . I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her pull my arm and we both went outside and she moved her hand from my arm to my hand and it was dark out so the colour war had already started and than she ran and I followed her. As we were running hand in hand I felt happy like actually happy I felt calm with her because she didn't expect anything from me and I liked that finally I had met someone that doesn't expect something from me and I liked that I could just be myself around her.
TIME JUMP

Ziggys POV
Me and Avery had just pranked Sheila and as I lock the out house door we run off. ( idk what that room was called that nick and Ziggy went to after they pranked Sheila and the movie but if you have seen it than you know what I'm talking about about) Me and Avery were sitting next to each other and asking each other questions I was thinking of something to ask her and I just blurted out the first thing that came to my mind " have you ever kissed anyone before " I said it was quiet for a moment before she replied with "yes ... yes I have " " who " i replied sitting up " oh umm " she said nervously " come on Avery I'm like one of the only people in this whole camp that's not gunna judge you " " oh ok um it was nick " she blurted out " nick as in nick Goode " I said the thought of them together kissing disgusted me nick wasn't good enough for she deserves better. " yeah tell me about it didn't mean anything it just happened " she said and than she asks me why I'm so mean to my sister Cindy  " I thought these were supposed to be easy questions " I say as I let out a soft chuckle " I've hated her since I was a baby" I say quickly oh she says In a quiet tone " well there was a time when things were good between us but know everything changed since our dad left and our mom started drinking " I say as I look down " oh I'm sorry " she says In a sad tone "um let's go back to the easy questions " she says . Than I did it I pulled her by her shirt collar and smashed my lips in to hers. And thank god that she didn't hesitate to kiss my back and than she move her body and sat on my lap kissing me passionately than suddenly we heard a loud scream..