Chapter 12// the end of it all

Avery's POV
Once I finally got back to the out house I see that Joan's body was lying there pale and limp. Sadness erupted in me. Me and Joan were friends we had been for 4 years we were not that close anymore. But we were still friends. But I pushed those sad thoughts away and went to the stall Cindy and Alice where in. I called out for them but nothing there where not there tears filled my eyes as I screamed out there names but nothing it was dead silent and I just collapsed on the floor and cried. Than I heard a loud scream it was Ziggy so I got up and ran as fast as I could her scream was coming from the hall once I made it in there I ran over to the kitchen and than i saw tommy with a bag over his head and he was about to kill Ziggy. So I grabbed a massive knife from the table and stabbed him right in the head. His body fell to the floor and I ran over to Ziggy and gave her a big hug. I could hear her quietly sobbing in my arms when we finally pulled away from each other I kissed her lips like it would be the last time I would. Than we heard something coming from the vent in the floor and we both backed away from it until we saw Cindy and Alice. "oh, fuck Cindy,Alice you scared the shit out of me " I say as relief washes over me than me and Ziggy get up and helps Cindy and Alice up. Cindy hugs Ziggy very tightly once they pull away Cindy looks over at Tommy's lifeless body than looks at me and says " you did it you really did it " " yeah I did I always thought I was to young to kill but than again who is to young or old to kill for there loved ones " I say as I look at Ziggy " speaking of old things I have to show you guys something " Alice says as we all look at her.