Audition

It is six in the morning and my mom is still asleep. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I put on my dance outfit (Above) and my sweats. When I finished getting dressed my mom woke up. She changed and we ordered room service for breakfast. We had egg and toast. After we ate we went out side to get a taxi. Went we finally got a taxi we went to the audition. Abby with Nia, Maddie, and Mackenzie. Before the auditions started I stretched. When Abby and her students came out everyone screamed but me. They taught the routine and eliminated some kids. After 5 rounds of eliminating kid it was time for a break. I drank some water and are a apple. Soon enough break was over after two more hours of dancing Abby picked her final 5 favorite dancers and was telling them what they did that was good and bad. There were two students left me and another girl and all I thought was please eliminate me please eliminate me. Abby eliminated the other girl which meant I will be going to Pittsburgh to be on her elite competition team. After the auditions my mom and I went back to the hotel to get our stuff and went back home. My mom and I started packing for Pittsburgh, after a hour if packing the door bell rang. My mom opened the door and it was Abby. She let Abby in and was there to have my mom sign a contract and to give us information about when and what to do when we arrive at the studio and which classes to take. I didn't go down to say hello I just kept packing since I wasn't anywhere near done. As I finished packing all my books and movies the doorbell rang again. I didn't know who it was until they came up to my room. I lolled up from the box I was packing to see Sofia, Nia and Jojo.

"Hey, what's up?" Jojo asked.

"Packing," I replied.

"For what?" Sofia asked.

"I am moving to Pittsburgh to dance at the ALDC," I replied.

"What? How did you go to the open call audition? This can't be happening my best friend is leaving me. Ms. Lila is going to be angry when she finds out," Sofia stated.

"Yes, I went to the open call audition and I know Ms. Lila is going to be angry," I said.

"Well I am going to help you pack, no matter how much I don't want you to leave," Sofia stated.

"Jojo and I could help you pack too, that is why we are here. Abby told us to come help you pack and tell you a little about the team, while our moms and Abby talk to your mom," Nia stated.

"Okay, Sofia you can pack my all of my dance related items like dance wear, costumes, shoes, trophies and pictures in the box in my dance closet. Jojo you can pack my jewelry and hair accessories in the box on my dresser. Nia you can help my pack my dresses in the box by my closet," I stated.

"Okay," the all replied.

"One question where are your clothes and items you need to get ready for the week while the boxes are being delivered to your house?" Sofia asked.

"In my suitcase by the door and I have all of my homeschool and some emergency pair of clothes and my pajamas in my backpack," I replied.

"Okay," Sofia replied.

The girls helped me pack everything in my room. We were done before six o'clock which was shocking. We were called down to eat. When we were down there we found out Abby, Nia's mom and Jojo's mom left and said Nia and Jojo could sleep over. We ate dinner and Sofia left to go home. My mom started packing everything in her room. Jojo helped pack all the books movies and photos in the living room. Nia helped me pack every thing in the kitchen. We stayed up until ten packing everything. The only thing left to pack was everything in the basement and homeschool room. I walked around the house it felt so empty. Nia, Jojo and I change into our pajamas before packing everything in the homeschool room while my mom starts to pack in the basement. We finished packing in 30 minutes and went to help my mom pack in the basement. We finished packing at eleven and went to bed. We woke the next day, finished packing and put all the boxes in a truck to be delivered to the house. We called a taxi and put the suitcases in the trunk. We met up with Abby, Nia's mom and Jojo's mom at the airport and boarded the plane. I sat next to Nia and Jojo. On the plane ride we fell asleep during the five hour plane ride. When we landed my mom woke us up. I grabbed my backpack and walked off the plane. We picked up our luggage and got a taxi and went to our hotel.

"After pyramid while you are in dance I am going house searching," my mom stated.

"Okay," I replied.