Day Before Competition

Its the Day before Competition and I just finished learning my solo from Cathy. I like the dance it just doesn't feel right not dancing with the girls or dancing Abby's choreography. Kani and I have been texting and calling each other giving updates about what's going on and we aren't telling anyone that we are talking or giving information from the other studio. After Going over my solo a few times Cathy called in the group and we started rehearsing. Finally the Day was over and we went home. When we walked through the door my mom's phone rang and she walked into the hallway after answering. That's weird. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw that the caller ID said Maddie. I debated if I should answer it but I eventually did.
"Hello?"
"Hey Cassie it's Maddie."
"Hi Maddie."
I didn't have anything to say and I am not telling her anything about being at Candy Apples and having a solo against her.
"I was wonder how you were since what happened at pyramid."
"I'm fine."
"Well do you know if you are coming back next week."
"I don't know."
"Well if you are thinking about coming back we will be in LA and Abby's new studio in LA will be opened the week after if you are thinking about coming back."
"Okay."
"Well I have to go bye Cassie."
"Bye Maddie."
That's weird she actually wants me back when she hated me when I came and joined the team.