Lindsay's Dance Factory vs.Abby Lee Dance Company

Today I am back at the Abby Lee Dance Company in LA, with my cousins. My cousins and I are all wearing the same outfit so we will look like a team when we walk in. We walked in the studio with my mom and aunt ready for pyramid and waited for everyone. Soon enough the girls and the mini team came in with their moms. We all waited in silence for Abby. Soon enough she came in.
"Hi girls I would like you to meet the four new girls who I invited to join the team. This is Riley, Samantha, Cassie and Haylee. I want to see how well they fit in and who knows if any of them will stay." Abby said. "Now for the pyramid, on the bottom of the pyramid is Cassie, welcome but who knows how long you will stay because you are only as good as your last performance. Next we have Riley, then Samantha and next Haylee, I am glad to have you here since your mom is a studio owner and it is always good to learn from someone who isn't your mom. Next, Is Payton and Areana, moving up we have Alexus, Elliana and Lillianna can't judge you girls because none of you danced last week. And lastly on this row is Mackenzie, you made mistakes and you know that. Third row of the pyramid, Nia you know you could have done better. Kalani and Maddie second place, my two first place soloist get second, unacceptable. Next Jojo, third on the pyramid even though you were second you still made the same mistakes that you made in rehearsals. Kendall, second on the pyramid, third place soloist, you should have either been second to Jojo or first, not third. And on top of the pyramid, who was flawless in the group routine is Brynn. This week we have two solos, the first one goes to Riley your solo is called Hero (Hero-Unplugged by Christopher Wilde) am I your hero for bringing you here. The next solo goes to Kalani your solo is called I'm a Mess (Cimorelli) and you better not look like a complete mess on stage. I have two trios, in the first trio is Maddie, Kendall and... Samantha your trio is titled Before October's Gone (Cimorelli). And the last trio goes to Kalani, Brynn and... Cassie your trio is called Easy to Forget Me (Cimorelli) and Cassie is is easy to forget someone, but not what they have done. Haylee you will be joining the mini group this week and the mini group is called Save the Day (Selena Gomez). Elite team your group dance is called Shades (Christopher Wilde) and Riley, Samantha and Cassie will be joining the elite team this week."
After pyramid Abby Started to choreograph the group and the only thing that was bothering me is that Abby keeps on talking to me like I have never been at the ALDC before and acts like she doesn't know me.