Abby's Bad Side?

Another Day at ALDC and honestly I wish I could leave because this is starting to get annoying. I already know Abby is mad about me being the cause of the trio getting second.

    My cousins and I walked in for Pyramid and Abby wasn't there actually better yet nobody was there, everyone is late. First to come in was Mackenzie and Kendall, I guess maddie isn't here this week. Soon enough everyone was piling into the room.

    "I don't want to talk about last week I want to got straight to pyramid," Abby said, "On the bottom is Hayley you messed up the entire mini dance. Next is Jojo you were in one dance and you messed up one entire section. Cassie the trio was second and now you are on probation. Payton you were cute in the super hero dance, but you can't always rely on cute. Alexus you did amazing,but not your best. Elliana you were in front of the judges when you skipped a step. Areana you turns were perfect. Lillianna you were amazing in the mini group. Nia you could have done better. Brynn only if the trio wasn't second you would be higher. Moving up Mackenzie no complaints about last week, but you need to start dancing at the same level as Maddie. Samantha you were in the first place trio, you can thank Maddie and Kendall for winning because you could have done a lot better and if it wasn't for them you would be lower on the pyramid. Riley you were second, have you been taking lessons from Cassie because you are starting to dance like her and you should be dancing better than her. Kendall you were next to perfect in the trio. Maddie perfect in the trio, she was front and center so everyone kept their eyes on her and not the mistakes the other two made. And on top of the pyramid is Kalani, your solo was first. Before I tell you the dances this week I would like to say to Riley, Samantha, Hayley, Lindsay (Cassie's Aunt), Cassie and Nina (Cassie's mom) goodbye and that they will not be returning to the ALDC."

    I stood there for a minute to let it all sync in. I was finally able to leave the Abby Lee Dance Company.

    "Abby is this just another one of your games to have them leave and bring Cassie back again because you can't stand her beating you, because this is getting ridiculous," Kira stated.

    "It's not going to be another one of Abby's games because if she asks us to comeback again we are going to say no again," my mom said before walking out of the room with me, my aunt and cousins.

    We grabbed our stuff and walked outside to the car and started to drive to my house the car ride was silent until my aunt spoke. "So, Cassie do you want to move down to Arizona and dance at my studio?"

    "I would love to but we can keep traveling back and forwarth our house is here in California." I said.

    "That's why we are going to move to Arizona."