Welcome Back I Think

"Last week did not turn out how I wanted it to," Abby said as we started pyramid, "Now the pyramid on the bottom is Cassie and you are on probation."
"Abby why is she on the bottom if she was in the winning group duet and trio. Jojo didn't even place. She shouldn't be on the bottom or on probation." My mom interrupted.
"Trio was second and her solo was fifth. Next on the pyramid is Jojo as Cassie's mom said your solo didn't place. Next is Nia you were amazing in the group but you did make a mistake. Next is Kendall you did good but there are things you can fix. Kalani You shined in the group. Maddie the trio was second. Next is Brynn your solo and the trio was second so you are second on the pyramid. Mackenzie you solo and he duet was first so you are on top of the pyramid," Abby stated before telling us about this week's competition, "This week we are traveling to Ohio and you all know who lives in Ohio, Kalani you have a solo title Stay with Me (R5), Maddie you have a solo titled I'm Not Just a Girl (School Gyrls) the last solo goes to Mackenzie it is titled I'm the One (Cheetah Girls). There will be a trio with Kalani, Brynn and Maddie called Something About Him (School Gyrls). Nia and Kendall you have a duet titled Rooftop (Skylar Stecker) Lastly everyone will be in the group dance and it is titled Dance With Me (Cheetah Girls)."
Pyramid was over and we all left the room because Abby had an important phone call. When Abby walked in her office my mom grabbed my wrist and brought me to the dancers den.
"Start packing your stuff we are going to a different studio after what just happened in pyramid."
I packed up and we walked out the door and we went to our hotel room. My mom started calling dance studio while I just sat on the floor and stretched. I heard my phone ringing and saw Kalani's name on the caller ID.