New Team Day 2

The two teachers from my Aunt's studio have finally arrived and I can't wait for the girls to get here. While we waited for them my aunt was telling the teachers about the dances for the week. When the girls finally arrived my aunt introduced us to the two teachers.
"Girls these are the two teachers from my studio say hello to Ms. Lauren and Ms. Kym," My aunt said.
We waved and then started working on the dances. Ms. Lauren was choreographing Riley and Samantha's duet called I'm Dappin (Jordyn Jones). My aunt was teaching Nia her solo and Ms. Kym was watching Kalani, Brynn and I practice our trio and giving us corrections. After a while my aunt called Brynn to teach her her solo. When Brynn went to learn her solo we started to practice the group dance. The day was going on pretty quick. Ms. Kym was having everyone who learned their dances run through them so she can give them corrections. Ms. Lauren choreographed the duet and Riley's solo called Jai-Ho. My aunt choreographed Nia's solo to her song Winner, Brynn's Solo called True Love (Dove Cameron) and Jojo's solo called Balji (Sharaya J). Tomorrow is the last day we have to practice and then we have to leave for competition.
The girls left and my aunt started to choreograph part of my solo. My solo is called I Don't Know My Name (Grace Vanderwaal). After about a half hour I learned half of my solo and my aunt decided to call it a night.