Rehearsals

We just finished pyramid and stretching. First we worked on the group dance. It is an jazz funk number. We finished half of the group dance and Kalani went in to work on her solo. I sat in the dancers den with Nia and Jojo. Nia was singing while Jojo and I were working on turns. Kalani came out from leaning her solo. Nia and Jojo went in to learn their duet. Kalani was giving me death glares the entire time. I guess she doesn't like me. When Nia and Jojo came back I went in to learn my solo. I learned half of my solo and went in the dancers den. Apparently Kalani learned her entire solo. Nia and Jojo learned their entire duet except for 4 sets of 8 counts. Everyone went to class while I have a private with Gianna since I am not that good at leaps and jumps. I have to admit I wish I was still at my old studio. After my private I went to the dancers' den since I had a 30 minute break. While waiting for my next class I was texting Lena from my old studio.

*Text Convo (L: Lena & C: Cassie)*
C: Hey.
L: Hi how is it there.
C: Not the same as dancing with my besties.
L: True by the way Ms. Lila said we are competing against you at the competition this week.
C: Yes I will get to see you guys.
L: Don't tell anyone I told you this but all five of us have a solo against you, and Sarah and Sofia have a duet against Jojo and Nia. Ms. Lila is mad you left and she really wants to make sure you lose. She doesn't know you had no say in the decision.
C: I knew she would be mad but I didn't think she would do whatever it takes to make me lose.
L: She also said she is planning on bringing a secret weapon. I don't know what it is but when I find out I will tell you because I am trying to convince my mom to bring me to the Abby Lee Dance Company.
C: Please come I feel like Maddie and Kalani want me to leave .
L: By the way Sofia replaced you with Sarah.
C: I thought I could trust her and I thought she was my friend I guess I was wrong.
L: Well I am the only one that didn't go against you.
C: You are the only one I can trust.
L: Well I am very trustworthy.
C: If you want I can tell Ms. Abby about you and maybe she will invite you to the team.
L: Please tell her about me.
C: I will after my next class because I will have a break and my next class starts in 3 minutes
L: KK ttyl.
C: ttyl.
*end of the text convo*

After my one hour class I went to the front desk where Ms. Abby was.
"Ms. Abby can I talk to you?"
"Sure Cassie."
"I was talking to one of the girls on my old team Lena and she asked me if there was a way for her to try out for the team."
"I heard that your old studio is competing at the competition and that she has a solo so her solo will be her audition depending on where she places."
"Okay, thank you."
"No problem."
I went back to the dancers' den and texted Lena what Ms. Abby said. I went to my last class of the day and went to Jojo's house like I have the past few days.