Will We Stay

We are at the competition and Riley and Kalani are getting ready for their solos. When they were done they went backstage and Abby wanted everyone else to sit in the audience. My cousins and I stayed by Riley while the other girls were by Kalani.Kalani was first on stage. Her dance was great but Riley needs to be great too if she wants to win. Riley way next and she went on stage to perform her solo, but I think Abby put too much pressure on her since she fell out of her turns.
Next are the trios. When Kalani, Brynn and I finished getting ready we constantly ran through our trio since Abby was only worried about the Maddie, Kendall and Samantha trio. After a while we went backstage. First was our trio and honestly I am a little nervous since I know Abby wants the other trio to win because Maddie is in it. Kalani, Brynn and I went on stage and performed our trio. After our trio was Maddie, Kendall and Samantha.
Now we are back in the dressing room all of the elite girls changes into their costumes while Abby and Gianna handed out the mini costumes. They were dresses as Super heros Payton and Alexus wore the black costumes, Hayley and Areana wore the red and Elliana and Lillianna wore the blue. After the minis changed into their costumes and finished their hair and makeup we went backstage. The minis went on and were full of energy, but we were next and we know Abby loves the minis. We went on stage and performed the best we could.
Now is time for awards and honestly I don't think I did the best I could have done. First are the solos.
"In second place of the teen solo category is number 79 Hero." Riley went up for her award. "And in first place in the teen category is number 80 I'm a mess." Kalani went up for her award. "Next is the duet trio category and in second place is number 120 Easy to Forget Me." I went up for the award this time. :In first place is number 121 Before October's Gone."
"Now your first place mini group dance is number 235 Save the Day."
"The first place junior group dance is... number 281 Shades."
After awards we went back to the dressing room and Abby did not look happy at all.