Time to get Revenge

Time to get Revenge

    We are officially in LA at a studio my mom has rented and we are apparently waiting for my new team and the choreographer. After a while the door finally opened in walked my three cousins Riley, Hayley and Samantha and aunt. I immediately jumped up and attacked them into a hug.
    "So Cassie this is your team and choreographer," my mom stated.
    All I did was smile I am just so happy that I get to dance with my cousins that I rarely see, and learn from my aunt who owns her own studio in Arizona. My aunt had us stretch and told us all the dances for the week.
    "There is one solo which is for Cassie. Cassie and Riley have a duet. And All four of you are in the group dance," my aunt stated.
First, was the group it is to the song Spark (Backstage Cast). We ran it through until it was nailed into our heads. After we learned the group we started the duet but didn't finish. After practice we drove back to my house in Palm Springs almost a two hour drive.
When we arrived Riley, Samantha, Hayley and I went to my room. They wanted to see all the costumes I wore before my mom dragged me out of the Abby Lee Dance Company. They all agreed that half of my Costumes weren't costumes and that they were just regular clothes. After a while of looking through the costumes I was getting a call. I answered and was shocked to hear who it was.
"Where are you?" the person asked.
I didn't respond I hung up the phone and ran down the stairs to my mom.
"Mom, Abby just called and asked where I was," I said trying to regain my breath.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing I hung up and ran down here."
"Then there is nothing to worry about go back upstairs."
I went back upstairs my cousins were making up goofy dance routines. I joined them and by the time we were done dinner was ready. We ran downstairs and ate dinner. After dinner we went to the dance room and practiced our dances.
"Cassie do one of your solos that you learned from Abby" Samantha suggested.
"I don't think that is a good idea I-" I was cut off by all of them cheering to do one of my solos.
"Fine," I said while walking to the stereo and looking for the song to my favorite solo. I had a bad feeling about this. As soon as the music started playing I did my Gold Solo. When I was in the middle of my dance the doorbell rang. We pause the music and looked over raining of the indoor balcony (don't know the actual word for it is). My mom opened the door and in walked Abby my cousins and I ran to the opposite side of the room so Abby didn't see us. We sat on the floor and didn't make a sound. Soon my aunt came up and sat next to Hayley signaling for us to stay quiet.
"Where is Cassie?" Abby said.
"At her old studio," my mom responded.
"Why is se not back at my studio!"
"Because you aren't giving her challenging choreography, clothes instead of costumes and treating her like a horrible dancer."
"Well how is she supposed to become a better dancer if she never loses."
"It's not losing it's not giving her choreography that won't challenge her or show what she is capable of."
"If she were to work hard and show that she wants to be challenged."
"We she does work hard and show it and if you can't see that then she is not for your team"
"Well then I guess there is nothing else to talk about."
"Bye Abby."
As soon as Abby left we all went downstairs to see my mom.
"You girls better beat her team," my mom stated.