Competition Part 2

"Now for the Preteen solo category in third place is I'm the One, Mackenzie." The announcer stated.
"In second place is I'm Not Just a Girl, Maddie."
"And your first place preteensolo winner is Wildside, Cassie."
Next is the teen category.
"In first place in the teen solo category is Stay with Me, Kalani."
No one on our team placed in the teen category.
"In the Preteen duo trio category in second place is Rooftop, Nia and Kendall. In first place is Something About Him, Kalani, Maddie and Brynn."
Great our duet didn't place either. Next is the group awards.
"In third place in the Preteen group category is Dance With Me, Abby Lee Dance Company."
We are definitely going to get first.
"In second place is Acid Rain, Candy Apples Dance Center."
We did not just get second.
After awards we went back to the dressing room as we were packing Cathy was blaming me for the team losing. Then Abby came in and was making fun of Cathy. My mom and I finished packing and was about to leave when Abby yelled 'See you at my new studio in LA next week Cassie.' I just kept walking following my mom to her car driving to our apartment. The last thing I heard was her on the phone telling someone to meet us in LA."