First Day at the ALDC

I walked into the studio and said hi to Abby. She told me to go in the dancers den and I did. I took of my sweats to reveal the dance outfit my mom wanted me to wear and put on my dance shoes. (Dance outfit above) I sat down on the ground and started stretching while I waited for everyone else to come. Nia came in and started getting ready for class and we started talking.

"Cassie go finish stretching in studio E and when the other girls are in A I will come and get you so you can wait outside of the door while I introduce you," Abby stated.

I replied okay and went in studio E I waited twenty minutes until Abby came in. I walked to the studio A door and listen to what Abby was saying.

"Welcome back we did a wonderful job at competition, but none of you won first," Abby paused, "We have a new member joining the team, come on in."

I walked in with my mom and stood in between Nia and Jojo.

"This is Cassie. She was at my open call audition, she proved she was an amazing dancer so I gave her a spot on the team," Abby stated, "Cassie was also at last weeks competition she beat all of you which also helped her get her spot."

"Now for the pyramid," Abby paused, "On the bottom is Kendall your solo was third. Next is Mackenzie you only did a group dance so there wasn't much to judge you on. Nia your duet with Kendall was second. Jojo you were part of the duet tat is how you got your place even though you did amazing. Moving up is Maddie your solo was second and you know I hate second. Next is Kalani you were the lead in the group dance, you did outstanding but it was second. And on top of the pyramid is Cassie even though she competed for a different studio she won first in all of the dances she performed."

"How is Kalani and Mackenzie higher that Kendall if they didn't have a duet or solo," Jill asked.

"They didn't place third," Abby replied.

"Everyone will be in the group dance it is Forever Love. There will be a trio Nia, Jojo, and Cassie you will dance to I Got You. The solos will be Maddie your solo is to That Girl Should Be Me. Cassie your solo is to This is My Year. The Last solo goes to Kalani your solo is to Butterfly kisses," Abby stated.

The moms left and we stared stretching We worked on the group dance and went to our classes I learned my entire solo and part of my trio. Maddie and Kalani only know half of their solos. By the time the day ended I was tiered. I go a taxi to go back to the hotel and went to bed ready for the next day.