11. Dream Land

!LEMON WARNING!

C H A E Y E O N G

The burn of his searing hot finger tips dug into my thighs that were pressed against the cold surface of the marble kitchen counter. My own hands made their way to the his hair, tugging lightly, causing him to moan lowly in my mouth. The moon light from the open windowed basked in, making his washboard abs glisten against the shadows. His right hand slid up my body, grabbing my chin between his calloused thumb and fingers, using it as leverage to deepen the kiss. His teeth bit my bottom lip, his tongue slipping further in.

"Chaeyeong." His honey voice moaned out, breathless.

"Baekhyun." - 

My sweat covered body jolted up, wet baby hairs cling to my forehead as my lungs tried to catch a breath. The basking heat from the harsh sun made my room sticky and suffocating, I immediately moved to take an ice cold shower.

Once my body was cooled down and my mind was finally running in a straight line, I throw on a pair of black distressed jean and an acid wash cropped shirt. It's been a week since my little incident; work has been pretty mediocre, I was able to get to know Minseok and Kyungsoo a lot better as they spent a little more time at the bar.

I spent my lunch breaks upstairs with Junmyeon, I would listen to him geek out about a gadget he'd been working on or rant and rave about stocks he's invested in. Baekhyun kept his usual glare plastered in his face the whole week, it wasn't until last night that he let me read a few books that peaked my interest on his bookshelf.

He sat in his leather chair looking over paperwork with his eyebrows furrowed while I kicked my legs over the side of the chair and read a book about Greek mythology. It was now 12pm on a Monday afternoon and I was rudely awoken by a hot and steamy dream of my boss and fake fiancée? To be honest... I'm not actually sure what we are.

Once I had finally calmed down my raging hormones I was able to make my way downstairs for some breakfast. To my surprised, Baekhyun was sitting at the breakfast bar, wearing black cargo pants and a white T-shirt, not his usual attire for work.

"Good morning, Chaeyeong." His honey voice rippled through my body hitting every nerve, my mind clouded with the dream that I just experience and felt like I has thrown back into it.

I must have been zoned out for a little bit, because when Baekhyun's sweet scent and hot breath fanned against my face. "Chaeyeong," I quickly snapped back to reality, turning around to face Baekhyun as my lower back hit the bench. "Are you okay?" He placed the back of his warm hand against my obviously rosy forehead, my fingers clenched around the marble.

"I-I'm fine," what the hell, Chaeyeong!? Did you really just stutter? In front of the drop dead gorgeous mafia leader? "I just took a hot shower, that's all." I remove his hand and push past him, creating some distance, so my stupid hormones remain in check.

"No work today?" I grab a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter providing a distraction from the dream that keeps popping into my head.

"Thought it would be nice to at least have one day off, I take Monday's and Junmyeon takes Tuesday's." He eyes followed my mouth, forgetting where my eyes were. "Besides, its nice outside, perfect time to start your training."

"Sounds like a plan," I throw the banana peel in the bin and follow Baekhyun outside onto the fresh green grass. "So boss, what is the plan for this training?"

Baekhyun shoved his hands into his pant pockets, a small smirk forming on the edge of his lips "I specialise in combat, but not just any combat. I'm the leader, I have to act the part but I worked hard to hone certain skills."