INTRO: The Circus

The lights were low, the depths of the tent darker than the darkest night, when suddenly, a light flared, smack-dab in the middle of the ring. There, stood a boy, in a blue coat laced with silver flacks and tight black pants. He had on a top-hat, pushing his beautiful chestnut hair downwards.

He lifted his head from his gaze on the floor to the people in the stands, standing and sitting; eating cotton candy and peanuts, and drinks and eating food they got from the small tents outside.

"Welcome boys and welcome girls, to the HYBE Family Circus!" He said, lifting his cane into the air as the crowd began to cheer. The can was made of a dark wood, with a blue jewel on top, framed by lines and swirls of silver, looking like vines and stars.

As soon as he stamped the cane on the ground, the room was silent. Smoke began to fill the ring, fog-like white, the audience could see the outlines of figures crawling around, hear the chittering of animals, then at once, the man in the middle raised his cane, throwing it several feet in the air. But when it dropped back into his hands, he was gone, no longer in the ring, where the fog had cleared. Instead, there was a man with a man with a lion, and the show began.