Chapter 14: Feelings of Loss

For as long as he's been alive, Jay has always known what to do. He has always known what comes next, or what happens when you perform a certain action. But finally, he's at a crossroads. He feels unease.

Why? He doesn't know. He just knows that he doesn't know why. Like some life changing decision is being made, and he's not there to help it.

And for his family and friends, this is a terrifying feat. The one person who could call himself Jesus and really be old enough to prove it is lost. He's... different. He has been since that circus left the country.

The Jay they knew is gone, and in his place is the shell of a man they once knew. A ghost. A sentiment being, like a part of him is missing. A part of him nobody noticed until he laid his eyes on that sweet little werewolf boy he had been so fond of.

They wanted him back. They needed Jay back. But the only way for that to happen, was to get the wolf back. And much to Jake's dismay, he was the only one smart enough to track them down. Or rather, the only one besides Jay who was strong enough to.

Heeseung, on the other hand, was the intellectual of the group; being one of the smartest beings in the land. The man is arguably the creator of knowledge.

But there was one thing he did not know, just what does Jay feel for that omegean boy, and just how hard did he fall. Will he ever be the same again?

A/N: Hey guys! I am SO SO SO VERY SORRY for not updating for so long. I was going through another mental downfall, and needed to get that fixed.
I really want to time skip, but I want your guy's permission to do it first.
What do you think?