Chapter 12: Miss Him

Jay sat on his throne, glaring at the squires in front of him asking for assistance in trivial matters.

As of the late, he had had a horrible temper, and everyone knew it. And nobody knew why.

"Such trivial matters shouldn't warrant my attention," Jay said with a growl. "You have the nerve to ask me for help on such idiotic and trivial matters! Figure it out!"

The group cowered, quickly exiting the room. Jake and Heeseung glanced at the man, wondering about his attitude change as of the recent.

"Jay," Jake began carefully, "Do you miss him? The wolfe, that much?"

He jumped as the man suddenly threw an apple straight at his face, only for it to be caught by Heeseung, who took a bite from it.

"Fix your temper before you become a tyrant"

"Don't tell me what to do," growled the king. "Go away, I want to be alone"

(time skip brought to you by writers block)

Stars littered the sky like diamonds on a black carpet. The moon high in the sky and little light to pave the way.

Jay sat near the pond he met his lover at, humming a tune. The night seemed to bring a sense of quietness, giving him time to think.

"I miss you Jungwon," he spoke out loud to nobody in particular.

"He misses you too," said a voice suddenly, causing Jay to turn around only to see the same moon spirit from his dream.

"Oh, it you," he said turning back towards the pond "Hi"

The spirit sat by him. "Now's not the time to meet, but you will eventually, and it will be pure fate, pure love"

The two continued to talk, unbeknownst to them that across the world, there was a certain pregnant werewolf thinking of making a life changing decision.

A/N: I am so sorry for this late update, I have zero writing ideas right now, my writers block is crazy, so I began a news colem to help get it back like I used to. Any ideas for the story? Please do share!