Chapter 5: Begining of Something New

Due morning, Jungwon awoke to the feeling of soft clouds. Upon opening his eyes, he realized he was in a bed. Where was he?

Still confused, the omega look d around curiously, but too afraid to get out of the bed. He was thankful, to whomever had brought him there, but confused as to why.

The door creaked open, causing the omega to jump slightly. He buried his face in the blanket.

"Someone's awake," a deep voice chuckled. "Sleep well?"

Jungwon looked up, quickly trying to bow at seeing the countries monarch.

"Don't worry about it, did you sleep well?"

"Yes," the omega replied with a nod. "H-How did I get here?"

"You fell asleep on me yesterday, so I brought you back to the castle with me," Jay explained as he sat on the other side.of the bed. "I couldn't just leave you there. You're too cute, something bad could've happened"

The two continue to talk for a while before Jay got out of the room instructing some maids to dress Jungwon.

Afterwards, Jay proceeded to show Jungwon around the palace. The omega was amazed my the architecture and sheet sense of wealth infused in the walls of the old building.

"It's beautiful," he breathed out in amazement.

"As it should be," Jay continued, "I've been working on it for over a century"

"You really are old," the omega whispered to himself.

Seemingly hearing the mutter, Jay chuckled and said, "As old as Jesus dearie."

Jungwon laughed, joking about Jay being a "grandpa" to which the man agreed, caving in to the younger's amusement.

"I thought werewolves lives in packs?"

Jungwon shuttered, feeling his palms slightly sweaty. He began to speak.

"M-My pack wasn't ... My p-pack wasn't the best people. T-Too controlling..."

"Oh,"Jay replied, seeing the younger, more energetic guy suddenly quiet and deflate. It seems he had hit a bad nerve.

"If you want to talk about it, at all, I'm right here"

The omega shook his head and they continued walking around the palace, going to the garden next.

As they walked, admiring the roses and lilies, they were suddenly stopped by a woman.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, "It's the adorable ring leader from the circus!"

Jay sighed. "Jungwon, this is Lisa, my apparent fiance, though neither of us agree to marriage"

Jungwon bowed to her nervously. Something about the woman was... Off.

"No need to bow honey," she said happily to which he stood straight. "You're too cute!"

"Say... The slight blue twinge to your eyes... Are you by chance from the dark-moon pack?"

Jungwon felt his body tense. So that's what was off about her. She was a werewolfe expert. She knew everything about him already, even weaknesses.

"Lisa enough," Kay snapped, seeing the smaller boy tensed and nervous. "He obviously left his pack for a reason, don't bring it up again"

She grumbled annoyed before stalking away grumpily. The two still in the garden continued to walk around, albeit more quietly. The air was slightly awkward between them now.

"I'm sorry about her," Jay said all of a sudden, to which Jungwon dismissed as 'not is fault'.

"She doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. I, as the one in charge of her, should be the one apologizing for her mistakes."

They just continued to walk as if nothing had happened. Oblivious to the fact that there were a pair of eyes on them.

A/N: Heya guys! If it's not obvious, I don't have a plan for this story! I never have plans for my fics. I have one plot point I want to happen, and then the rest of it is just me winging it! Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy!

And don't forget to request one shots! I'm only going to write one shots in the book of they are requested, so it won't update unless that is done so!

Have a good day my dearies! ❤️