Chapter 13: Do or Don't

Jungwon sat in the grass, looking up into the sky, thinking of making a decision that could change the course of history.

"Hey Wonnie," said Sunoo, sitting next to his friend. "What're you thinking about?"

"I-..." He trailed off.

"It's okay, take your time."

The two sat in a comfortable silence, looking into the sky as they just enjoyed the clear night sky, littered in stars and light of the heavens.

Silence being a comfort place. But no comfort place is healthy. Comfort doesn't grow, courage does. Change does. Being uncomfortable is what causes us to change, to evolve, to create a world capable of being called nirvana.

"Wonnie," his friend began to speak.

"Don't feel pressured to do anything. We are but mortal creatures, we make mistakes, we seek advice, help from those around us.

"Nobody is perfect. Heros are born civilians, just as no villain is born evil. We are subject to change.

"If you need help, don't be afraid to ask. We are your friends, no, your family, and we are here to help you."

"Sunoo..." Jungwon began

"What is it sweetie?" The elder asked, hand rubbing his friends back in comfort.

"Should I abort my baby?

A/N: I bet you guys weren't expecting that! Of course, this is just for the story, a simple question. I'm sorry for the long story break, I was binge watching the anime One Piece, and I got too caught up. My writers block is still a hoe, but I'm doing better, thanks to this new game I've been playing. Any ideas for the story? Tell me them!

Do you guys have any ideas what my BHU/HU series is? If so, let's see what you think it is! I'll comment later what exactly it is.