Chapter 10: Left with a Gift

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I just wanted to let you know, that TAGS are your Warning ⚠️, so I won't be putting any warnings in this part of the story unless necessary. Enjoy~

Jungwon had never gone through such withdrawals after leaving a place, but this time, it was severe. This time, he was so drawn to return to the arms of his lover that he could feel it in his gut. Quite literally actually.

This time around he gained strange habits. After a few weeks once they left, he would begin to puke each morning, a feat that grossed out both him and his friends. His emotions were a train wreck and so we're his food choices. All things that began to make Seonwoo suspicious.

"Hey Wonnie," he said, sitting next to the boy who was eating a plate filled with near-raw meats.

He observed the sitting wolf, noticing he had gained more weight that he would usually allow. "Sunoo, whatcha up to? Do you need anything?"

The later shook his head 'no'. Instead, he took Jungwon's hand, playing with his fingers. "You gained weight Wonnie, and you act like my sister when she was pregnant with Roni," he stated, noticing the boy tense slightly.

"Jungwonnie, is there something you're not telling me and Sunghoonie?"

Things has been increasingly difficult for Jungwon after leaving Belif, his everything turned upside down and his behaviors began to change how things around the caravan worked.

The omega had trouble with doing simple tasks that he had no issue doing before, and then the all-time favorite, food. One whiff of the wrong thing and he would be outside the tent or ring barfing his guts up if it were possible.

Everything was hard, but he knew what was going on. He wasn't stupid, by any means, and he saw how it had affected everybody, even his closest friends Sunoo and Sunghoon who had just recently informed him of their relationship. If anything, it was the hardest on them.

"Ddeonu, I have been hiding something from you...I..."

Sunoo looked at the boy, already having greeted Sunghoon who decided to take a seat near the two.

"I'm pregnant"