Chapter 17: Angel

As Jungwon ran, child in arms, he began to think of why he was in this mess in the first place. Because his child was a half breed.

Not seeing where he was going, he stepped accidentally on a trap for none other than a bear.

Falling to the ground, he whimpers. How was he going to get away from there? He's stuck, and with the loss of blood, he will be too weak, too slow to run away from his pursuers.

Then suddenly, from the shadows, came a figure. A woman. She crouched near him, ignoring the growl he emitted.

"Oh quiet you," she spoke, "If you move or make a sound, the glamor will go off"

He was about to speak when she suddenly put a hand over his mouth, as the hunters entered the clearing.

The woman stood as the head hunter stepped forward. "Have you seen a werewolf with a monstrosity in it's arms anywhere?"

"I have not, I am but a simple weaver, collecting reeds." As she spoke a sort of echo sounded from her. "You will turn around and leave this forest. Tell everyone that anyone who comes here mysteriously disappears."

Ask she spoke, slowly, the hunters and wolves began to slowly turn around and leave the clearing.

She returned to Jungwon. Crouching back down and undoing the bear trap, wrapping Jungwon ankle in a cloth she pulled from her bag.

"They won't bother you here anymore dear, my magic is absolute." She ran her fingers through his hair, trying to soothe the young wolf in pain as he whimpered.

"My name is Sulli, I am one part of a trinity of grand angels guarding this part of the forest. You are safe with me."

"How do I know if I can trust you?" Jungwon spoke wearily, suddenly sleepy.

"I am an angel young one. So are my brother and sister." She carefully picked up the two. "It is our job to protect both you and your child." And she began to walk away.

A/N: Hey Guys! I didn't forget you all? I promise! I just needed a break to get my bearings together! I've been struggling mentally for a long time, and needed a bit of peace. I'm feeling a little better now, so here is a chapter.

I decided to add the angels of Kpop, (Sulli, Goo Hara, and Jonghyun) we will all miss them.