Chapter 2: How do you do, my leige

It's the third day that the HYBE Family circus has been in the kingdom of Beilif, and so far, Jungwon had seen no signs of the royal family coming to enjoy the show. That is...until tonight.

As Jungwon looked down at the crowd from the high rise, he saw the separate area for the royal family filled. There sat a woman, and three men, on of which wore a black throned crown weaved into his blonde hair. The king. And boy was Jungwon attracted to him. The man looked like a damn god.

As the crowd filled in and quieted, nothing but whispers of confusion remaining, suddenly, the lights blacked out. There were gasps from the crowd as a single, blued light filtered into a single spot on the ring. There, stood a man in a black hood.

Suddenly, he crouched, spinning into a circle, but as he did so, fire came from the hood, lining the circle perfectly. Sunghoon really does have too much fun with his job.

From the smoke of the fire, he came flying up, having shifted into a dragon. Flying around the ring smoothly as children began to hoot and Hollar and adults stared amazed.

A/N: Think of a Chinese Dragon, not a winged one.

He flew upwards and around the top of the ring. Jungwon took a deep breath, begining to run. He jumped off the high rise, soaring through the air as Sunghoon suddenly caught him, them riding down to the ground together. Once settled, Jungwon took a hop off the dragon, who then flew away.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he began, "Welcome to the HYBE Family circus!"

The crowd began to shout and applaud; so he continued. "Be prepared for a night filled with joy and entertainment, as you get to see mysteries and things not known to normal man-kind. Now..." Drums began to beat suddenly, then stopped in a moment of intensity. "Who wants to see some clowns?"

(Timeskip, brought to you by: Namjoon's dimples)

As the tent began to file out, more and more rides and games began to fill. Jungwon watched from his place on the high rise, startling when Sunoo appeared behind him.

"Wonnie, the Royal Family wants to meet with you," he said

"Take them to my office, I'll be right there."

Stepping into his office, Jungwon immediately noticed the aura of several vampires in the room. And now he knows why they are there. God. Give him a break!

"How many I help you, your majesties?" he asked, trying to remain calm.

"Why are there dogs in my territory?"

Jungwon grimaced, trying not to cringe at being compared to a dog.

He bowed slightly before replying. "We're innocent, sir," he began, " I'm not an Alpha wolf, and our only Alpha is a hybrid dragon"

"Alpha?"

Right... Werewolves never tell people about ranks... Well shoot.

"Yes sir, Alphas are the aggressive ones. Betas are like humans, and Omegas are closely related to females of other species, maternally and physically"

"So you're a beta?"

"No sir, I'm an Omega." God, this is going to be along night.

A/N: Okay guise, tbh, I have no idea where I'm going with this story. Any ideas? I already know one thing that has to happen though, the whole reason this is called bloodhound actually! Anyways, have any Oneshot requests? ( ╹▽╹ )