Chapter11: Take a Break

Weeks passed by, eventually, the other members of the circus learned about the pregnancy. But one thing remained the same, every person wondered who the father was.

You don't just get pregnant. It takes two to tango. But no matter what was asked, the omega refused to give real answers beyond "a creature of the night". There's so many! Werewolves, Witches, Vampires.

It had been five months so far and Jungwon was steadily growing. Too fast actually, he seemed ready to pop and he hadn't even been to full term.

Sunghoon sighed, turning to the omega who was watching practice. "Won, we need to talk"

The omega turned to him, question in his expression.

"Wonnie, Ddeonu and I are worried about you. The pup is growing too fast," he explained, looking off to the beta who was handling the elephants. "Let me take over the circus for a while."

"What? Why?" Jungwon questioned completely oblivious to the fact that his job is dangerous.

"Won, you're pregnant. You have to take care of two people now. Our job is dangerous, I don't want to risk you being hurt." Emotion filled his eyes. "Yes, I'm an alpha, my instinct is to protect you, but before that, I'm your friend"

"What does that have to do with anything?!" The omega growled profusely. He was given the circus as a gift. There's no way he could leave it behind.

"You need to take a break, and focus on your health. Even before the baby, the crew though you worked way too hard. You need a break."

"I'll think about it..."

"Good..."