Hanamiya x Reader (Something We Haven't Done Yet)

(( Hanamiya Makoto x Reader

Dedicated to tifanitriwulandari ^^

This is not a lemon, okay? XD

Have fun reading~! ))

-Reader's POV-

Hanamiya Makoto.

Miya-chan is my boyfriend.

Yep, you read it right. He's my boyfriend.

(( Hanamiya-chan ))

I don't even get how and why this badass became my boyfriend, but... it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Yes, he's always mean to me. But whenever I start crying, he'd be there to make me feel better.

I really love Miya-chan. He's the only person I rely on whenever I have problems, especially academic related.

As everybody knows, he's a genius. While I, his girlfriend, am not. I always get low grades, so I always ask him to teach me.

(( If you're smart, please deal with it. XD you and Hanamiya needs time together, lol. ))

But of course he wouldn't say no. I AM his girlfriend after all.

But sometimes... I'd feel sad.

We've been dating for almost two years now. However, he never said that he likes me. He never invited me to have a date with him. He never kissed me. He never gave me gifts. He never introduced me to his parents.

He only teaches me stuffs that are academic related. I only go to his house when I want him to teach me. We don't even chat much, all we do is talk about school related things.

I don't even know his number. I don't even know his birthday. I don't even know his parents' names. I don't even know if who is their homeroom teacher. I don't know his favorite food. I don't know his favorite color. I don't know his favorite music. I don't know his favorite artist. I don't know if he plays any instrument.

If I think about it, Miya-chan is like a stranger to me.

All I know about him is...

His house, his name, his age, his club, and... that's all?

I don't even know if who's the person he likes, or if he likes anyone.

Even though I'm his girlfriend I can't feel his feelings for me... or more like, I don't know if he really likes me.

And... he only complimented me once.

-Flashback-

"U-um... Hanamiya-kun, I... I like you..! P-please go out w-with me."

"Sure."

"...Eh?'

"I didn't know that you actually have a cute side, though. You're cute when you blush."

-Back to Present-

That's when I confessed to him.

I was so happy that day.

I confessed, he became my boyfriend, and he said that I am cute.

However, that happiness didn't last long.

Today, Miya-chan is gonna teach me again.

I'm not having a difficult time with our exam for tomorrow because Miya-chan already taught me yesterday and things were kind of easy for me. But, I really want to be with Miya-chan... and this is the only way I have to be together with him.