Rain (Mayuzumi x Reader)

(( Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader

Dedicated to zeldii ))

-Reader's POV-

It was raining when I was left behind.

It was raining when I felt so alone.

It was raining when I first met him.

It was raining when I got closer with him.

It was raining when I said my first love confession.

It was raining when I felt so alone.

It was raining when I felt like I was left behind.

"Mama! Papa!" I shouted, crying desperately as I held onto my parents' hands. The rain poured down heavily along with my tears.

It was raining when I was left behind.

My dad was driving fast and the road was slippery because of the rain, so we accidentally bumped on a huge and thick old tree. Luckily for me, I was seating on the back so I just fell off my seat. But unfortunately for them, their faces slammed against what's in front of them because the airbag didn't work.

The windows of the car was broken, and the water went in. All of us was soaked, and everytime I moved, the chair would make a squish sound.

Sounds of the rain, my cries, the thunders and flowing water filled my ears. I was so overwhelmed of the situation that I wasn't even nervous about the thunder. My attention was all focused on my parents' situation. I didn't even care about the scratches I got because of the broken windows.

"Mama! Papa! The red color on you is just ketchup, right? Those are not blood, right? Mama! Papa! Wake up!" I exclaimed as I shook their shoulders in panic.

Suddenly, I heard sirens of police cars and ambulance going towards us.

They said that there were CCTV cameras around so they saw the accident and immediately came for help.

They pulled us out, but... I was the only one who survived.

Being the young only child I was, I had no one to talk to. I had nowhere to go to. Now that my parents are gone, I have no one, only myself.

I stayed at the hospital for a bit, saying that I have serious injuries. Well, I really don't care about myself right now. I want to see my parents..!

"Mama! Papa! Where are you?! Mama! Papa!" I cried and cried, until they injected me something that made me fall asleep.

It was raining when I felt so alone.

When I woke up, the only color I could see was white. When I looked at myself, there were lots of bandage on me.

Ah, right... I was full of wounds earlier because of the broken windows.

-Flashback-

My dad was driving fast and the road was slippery because of the rain, so we accidentally bumped on a huge and thick old tree. Luckily for me, I was seating on the back so I just fell off my seat. But unfortunately for them, their faces slammed against what's in front of them because the airbag didn't work.

"Mama! Papa!" I shouted, crying desperately as I held onto my parents' hands. The rain poured down along with my tears.

-Back to Present-

I suddenly cried, remembering that my parents just passed away a few hours ago. I looked outside the window and noticed that the rain hasn't stopped yet.