Kasamatsu Yukio x Reader (Part 2 of Strangers with Memories)

(( LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!

Cuz I have no time :'<

Fortunately, I happened to finish this draft and now, published it~

I really like this short story I made for Kasamatsu.

This is a part 2 so if you haven't read the part 1, please read that first before reading this. :D ))

-Reader's POV-

Weird.

Seriously, Yu-chan has been acting weird these past few weeks! This is not how he usually is!

How do I describe it... It's like, he became kind and gentle towards me. It's like he has become aware and observant. Like.. I'm being treated as a girl.

Our seats have changed because of the new semester, and turns out, Yu-chan and I became seatmates. I'm sitting by the window while he's sitting on my right.

When our teacher entered the classroom, the discussion regarding the new lesson had begun. I rummaged through my bag and face-palmed when I realized that I forgot my textbook.

Suddenly, I noticed Yu-chan moving his desk closer to mine.

"Eh?" I looked at him with confusion.

"You forgot your textbook, right?" He asked and placed his textbook at the middle so that I can follow through the lesson, too.

"T-thanks..."

He noticed..

-Several minutes later-

For the next period, we have basketball for PE class at the gym.

Girls vs girls and boys vs boys

Our team has the momentum of the game and I'm playing better than I expected I would. I'm getting in a lot of shots and our team is winning. (Especially because most of the girls does not play basketball, except for me, since I always accompany Yu-chan whenever he's practicing by himself.) But since there are also other girls who haven't participated yet, they subbed me out to let them play and to let me take a rest.

I watched the game between the boys and my eyes followed Yu-chan all the time. Few minutes later, he was subbed out as well.

Suddenly, without noticing it, a ball flew towards me.

"Watch out!"

"-Ah!!"

Thud.

I wasn't looking so I wasn't able to dodge it and fell off the bench. I felt dizzy because of the impact.

"(Y/n)!" A voice called out as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Ow..."

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

"Woah, her nose is bleeding!"

"I'm sorry, (L/n)-san!"

"Someone should take her to the nurse's office."

"(Y/n), can you stand? I'll take you to the infirmary." Yu-chan said with a worried look on his face as he gently wiped my nose with his handkercheif.

"Yu-chan.. my head hurts."

I felt his arms around me and I was lifted off the ground.

"Excuse me."

As he was walking towards the infirmary with me on his arms, the people around were watching us.