Kise x Reader (Happy Birthday)

(( Kise Ryouta x Reader

In this oneshot, IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. What is Kise's surprise for his beloved friend? ))

-Kise Ryouta's POV-

(L/n)cchi and I are very close, to the point that we became best friends and study buddies. We shared and solved problems together, goes home together, hangs out together, and doing many other things together, BUT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. Yes, we're not dating, just best friends. Though, others think that we're dating. My fangirls even tried to bully, tease, trip, slap and shout at her because we're close, but they can't, since I'm always by her side. All they can do is flirt with me and glare at her. (L/n)cchi always tried to walk away but I always held her hand tight so she can't, because if she did, some of my fangirls will bully her for sure while we're separated. But of course I won't let her get hurt. She's my best friend and she's so important to me.

I always invite her to my photoshoots and she's always offered a part time job, which is modelling like mine, but she always turn those offers down. She definitely has no interest with it. If only she accept it we can be always together even in pictures and magazines.

Yesterday, I asked her to go on a date with me, and fortunately, she accepted it. But I'm not saying that it's a date as a couple. I told her to have a date with me, as best friends - to hang out with me as best friends - like, a friendly date. I also told her that I can't go to her birthday party, which is already finished this morning, because I have something important thing to do, so I told her that I'll make it up when I'm already finished with it. Right now, I'm on my way to her house, wearing casual clothes, jacket, hat, sunglasses and a scarf. Winter is near so it's kinda cold, but I'm also covering myself with the hat, sunglasses and scarf so fangirls won't notice that it's me.

-Timeskip-

We came to an amusement park. Fortunately, the place doesn't have lots of people. Several minutes had already passed but (L/n)cchi and I still stayed silent. I looked at her and noticed that she's staring at a cute plushie with sparkling eyes. I bet she wants it. When she realized that I was looking at her, she spoke, still staring at the plushie.

"Kise-kun, let's try that." She said, pointing her index finger at the carnival game. I smiled and nodded at her. We walked towards the carnival game and paid the needed money to play the game to the owner. It's a basketball game and we need to shot the ball with a certain distance three times to get the plushie she wanted - as a prize. The more ball you shoot, the bigger stuff toy you get. If you shoot it once, you'll get the very little one, I guess it's hand size. If you shot it twice, you're prize will be four times the size of the first one. If thrice, you'll get the one who has the same size of a torso of a lady, the one (L/n)cchi obviously wants. If you shot it four times, you'll get the bigger one, and so on.

"Will I shoot it for you or you'll be the one who'll shoot?" I asked her. "I guess I have the advantage because I know very well how to play basketball." I said as I spin the ball on my index finger.

"Heh. I still know how to shoot, at least." She said and stole the ball away from my finger. She shot the ball, and luckily, she shot the ball three times straight.

"See?" She smiled. I smiled back at her and nodded. The lady owner gave her her prize and she gladly took it. She hugged it close to her and made a cute face.

That stuff toy is very lucky, I swear.

"By the way, why did you pay for me? I brought some money with me, you know?"

"It's okay, it's my treat after all." I said.

"You don't have to."

"I want to."