Momoi Satsuki x Reader (The Person I Like Is You)

(( Momoi Satsuki x Reader

》The Person I Like Is You《

For the guys out there who loves Satsu-chaaaaann xD

I don't make yuri, sorry. :3 But if some girls out there likes her, please pretend that you're a guy xD

Btw, the picture in the media is edited by me. The anime is → Sukitte Ii Na Yo / Say I Love You ))

-Reader's POV-

"Tetsu-kun~! Here, a towel and sports drink!" Momoi said cheerfully to the bluenette, handing him a towel and a drink.

I hope she'd also do that to me...

"And this, for (L/n)-kun! Water, as always, right?" She asked, handing me a water bottle. I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah."

I sat on a bench, drying myself while drinking water. I watch the two chatting with each other, making me feel... kind of jealous.

"Well, as long as Momoi's happy, I guess I'm fine with that." I whispered to myself, shifting my gaze away from them. I stood up ang grabbed my bag, walking towards the locker room so I could change.

Basketball practice has already ended so all of us could go home now. After changing, I left the gym without saying a word to the other players. Not even to Kuroko or Momoi, even though I would always go home with them.

I walked towards the backyard of our school and sat below a tree, leaning my head on it with my hands between (the tree and my head) and closed my eyes. I sulked there, hoping that Momoi likes me instead of Kuroko.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps so I opened my eyes and saw a girl in front me.

"Can I sit next to you?" She politely asked, and I nodded my head. She sat next to me and also leaned on the tree, closing her eyes. She's a close friend of mine, and also my crush. But I think I like Momoi more than her.

"Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be home already?" I asked, looking at her.

She shook her head and opened her eyes. "I'm waiting for you." She said and looked at my eyes.

"Why?"

"You look down, maybe I can help." She said with concerned eyes.

"Is that so..." I sighed. "I don't want to talk about it. Not now." I said looking away from her.

"I see... Um, (L/n)-chan, I don't think this is the right time, but... I have something very important to tell you." She said and sat on a position where she and her body is facing me.

"What is it?" I asked, giving her my full attention.

"Um... (L/n)-kun, I..."

-The Next Day-

Riiiiiing...! Riiiiiing...!

My alarm clock rang.

I smiled and turned it off.

"I woke up earlier than you, hehe." I said, sticking out my tongue at the alarm clock as I button my shirt.

I went out of my room and went downstairs, walking towards the kitchen.

-Timeskip-

I hummed my favorite song as I make my favorite breakfast with a bright smile plastered on my face, unusually in a very good mood.

Why? Hmm, something happened.

-Flashback-

"I have something very important to tell you."