Aida Riko x Reader (By Your Side)

(( Aida Riko x Male Reader

I couldn't finish this 'til its very ending >~> but anyway read and enjoy~

This'll have a part 2 anyway ))

-Reader's POV-

"Seirin, huh..." I mumbled to myself as I strolled around the campus.

In hopes of gathering new club members, the seniors and the sophomores enthusiastically welcomed the freshmen who have not joined any club yet. It was pretty crowded, and some were asking me to join their club. However, I have already decided which club to join - the basketball club.

I'm in my second year in highschool, but a transfer student here in Seirin. Because of my parents' jobs, I had to switch schools. We used to live in Kyoto, and it was fun while it lasted, but farewells and partings were always there.

I continued walking and looked around until I saw members of basketball club handing out club application forms. I immediately went towards them and asked for one. I filled it up and handed it to the pretty boy with a pale skin. He asked me to come with him to their table but I told him to just give it to their Coach himself.

-Aida Riko's POV-

"Ah, Izuki-kun, what's up?" I asked the said male when I saw him walking towards us.

"Someone wanted to join but he doesn't want to come here so I just came by myself. Here's the form." He explained and gave me the paper with the unknown guy's name.

I read it and when I saw his reason for joining... I was, at first, weirded out, then soon after, shocked. This kind of reason is too familiar. Is it common to have this kind of reason for playing basketball?

-Flashback(Years ago)-

"Hey, hey, why do daddy always teach you basketball?"

"Because I asked him to. Heehee."

"Then, why did you asked him to teach you basketball? Why basketball, of all sports?"

"Hmmmm... because it's fun...? Oh, and it reminds me of someone I like."

"Oh... Then, who is the person you like?"

"You want to know?"

"Yup! Who is she? Is she pretty?"

"She is veeeery pretty. Her name is-"

-Back to Present-

Reason for joining:

Because it's fun and it reminds me of someone I like.

"Ehhhhhhhh?"

It's awesome how he can be comfortable with telling us this kind of reason.. But, wait...

Name: (Your full name)

"(L/n) (Y/n)..." I whispered his name to myself as I stared at the paper. Random scenes of my childhood that was stored at the back of my memories began showing up on my thoughts.

"Ai-chan~! Tora-san taught me something new!
Want me to show you?"

"(Y/n)..."