Haizaki x Reader (Hate or Love?)

(( Haizaki Shōgō x Reader

F/n →a friend's name
Y/n →your first name

This oneshot has 10,000+ words desu xD ))

"Hey, Haizaki. You get along with your manager so well. Are you serious about her? She's cuter and more innocent than the girls you've dated before."

"Hah? We're not even dating, and she's totally not my type. Also what the heck? Cute, you say?"

"Her personality is cute, in a way. And physically, she's pretty cute, too, isn't she?"

"She's definitely not cute to me. She'd be the last person I'd like to date." Haizaki scoffed.

-Reader's POV-

Jerk.

Playboy.

Annoying.

Eyesore.

I've always thought that it would've been great if he never existed.

Well, my biggest regret is that I came to Fukuda Sōgō, of all schools. I mean, that guy is here.

I'm the boy basketball club's manager, and there's a person I hate... His name is Haizaki Shōgō.

He brings different girls everyday at the gym and almost never practices. He just shows up and then leaves. I'm pretty surprised that he managed to be a starter. Well, he has talent, but I hate his guts, his personality, his attitude and his very being.

It has gotten worse this time, though. He doesn't even show up anymore.

We're classmates, but he's too irritating that even I can't make him practice. He comes to school late, too, that's why my only chance is after classes.

So after class today, as usual, I tried to force him to come to practice.

"Haizaki Shogo." I called out with my arms crossed as I walked towards him.

"What? You've fallen for me? Want me to play with you?" He teasingly asked while walking towards me as well.

"Don't screw with me. Just quit the basketball club if you won't come to practice." I glared at him, clenching my teeth in anger.

"That ain't something for you to decide." He stated.

"Go to trainings and practice with us, then!" I exclaimed and slammed my hand on the desk beside me, making my classmates flinch.

"Who are you? My mom?" He mocked.

"Hah? Everyone is doing their best, yet you're just slacking off all the time! You're such a disgrace to Fukuda Sōgō basketball team..!"

"I don't give a shit about basketball. I'm just killing time." He said with a scowl on his face.

There.

All right, I've had it.

Slap-

As though having a mind of its own, my hand moved towards him and hit him across the face.

The sound echoed across the room.

"Just die, bastard."

Hearing my serene yet frightening voice made my classmates back off.

I calmly walked away.

"..What's her problem?" He muttered under his breath. But since everyone's quiet, I was still able to hear it.