Murasakibara x Reader (Sour Candy)

(( Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader

In this oneshot, Murasakibara is your boyfriend. :D

Let's staaaaart~! ))

-Reader's POV-

Yesss! Classes has ended already! Oh yeah! Time to go to Murasakibara-kun's practice!

I also have other club activities but I want to skip those since today is our monthsary. It's been 3 months since he became my boyfriend and I wanted to celebrate it.

I packed my things and went outside our classroom.

I told the president of our club that I will be absent because I have very important things to do. And since our president is not the one who asks others' own businesses, she let me off for today.

I walked through the hallways of Yousen High and walked towards Murasakibara-kun's classroom. Then I suddenly spotted him with Himuro-kun. I gave Himuro-kun a thumbs up and ran off to their gym without Murasakibara-kun noticing me.

-Murasakibara Atsushi's POV-

I went outside of my classroom and saw Muro-chin. He smiled and waved at me while I just mumbled a "Hi, Muro-chin" in a bored tone while I'm eating my snacks. Then suddenly, Muro-chin looked behind me and smiled again, but not at me, at someone else. I turned my head to look for who it is, expecting for it to be (L/n)-chin, but no. I saw no one. I looked at Muro-chin and he's already looking at me, smiling brightly.

Weird. Why is he so happy? Dunno...

We walked towards the gym and when we came, Muro-chin didn't opened the door for us like usual. Weird. I looked at him while eating my snacks but he's just looking at me while smiling weirdly. Seriously, this is weird.

I opened the door... And instead of seeing our teammates, I saw a dark room with lights on the ground.

Lights? Nope. Those are candles. Weird.

I looked beside me, and noticed that Muro-chin's already gone. I looked behind me, he's not there either. I looked around, no one's there.

That's great then. We won't be practicing today. I'll just eat... But losing sucks. I guess I'll just practice by my own so that (L/n)-chin would be proud of me. But I'll eat first. But wait. What's with these candles? It's like they're guiding me for some sort of direction. They're all lined up.

I walked through the candles while eating. When I reached the last one, I saw a door in front of me.

The locker room?

I opened the door and...

-Reader's POV-

Several minutes earlier...

It's currently lunch break.

Fufufu.

I laughed mentally as I jog towards the gym. It's only 10 minutes before class starts and I already ate my lunch, accompanied Murasakibara-kun to his room and left my bag in our classroom but took some stuffs with me. The only thing left to do is to do what I planned. When I reached the door of the basketball court, I opened it and met one janitor and one janitress.

"Hello there." I greeted them with a smile.

"Hello." They both greeted.

"Why are you still here? Classes will start in a few minutes, dear." The janitress said, she looks young even though she's already in her late 30s.