Keeping scores

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Keeping scores

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains mentions of sexual assault⚠️

The next morning Venus and Carmen walked to the great hall for breakfast together. "Oh I forgot to ask, but what did professor Malfoy want yesterday?" Carmen asked.

Venus hesitated to tell the truth "Oh nothing important really, just making sure that I didn't misbehave in his next class" Venus said quickly. Carmen just nodded at that.
They arrived at the great hall and met up with the boys.

"So how about we throw a party tonight, I'm in the mood to get pissed" Avery said while popping a grape in his mouth.

"Mate we got pissed yesterday, and besides, it's Tuesday" Albus said hesitantly.

"So? Yesterday was Monday and you didn't seem to mind then. We can invite the other houses too, it's gonna be fun" Avery said in a singsong like voice.

"I think it's a good beginning to start our last year here" Scorpius shrugged.

"Great it's settled then, Carmen and V can you two spread the word?"
The girls nodded their head.

Later that day
"Olivia, Elora! Wait!" Venus said while running their direction. The girls turned around with a kind smile on both their faces.

"Oh hey Venus, what's the matter?" Elora asked.

"So, tonight is a party in the Slytherin room and I wanted to ask if you two wanted to join?" Venus asked the two girls. They both nodded their head enthusiastically.

"Great, spread the word to your housemates and be there at 8" Venus said and turned around to walk away.

"Ms.Arkalis" Venus spun around again and there he stood, professor Malfoy. Looking like a whole course meal in his teacher robes.
"Good evening professor, can i help you?" Venus asked politely.

"Did I hear that correctly, are you throwing a party on a Tuesday night? And I assume there will be alcohol included" He asked while crossing his arms.

"Eh, if I say yes, will you let it go and pretend you didn't hear that?" Venus asked with her most pleading look she could muster.

"No" he said while studying her face. Her face dropped immediately. Think smart Venus.

"Please professor, this is our last year here and we want to make the most of it, how would Scorpius react when i tell him his father was the one to cancel this party?" She watched his face and she saw him looking surprised at her for including his son in this conversation.'Venus 1 - Malfoy 0' she thought to herself.

"What do I get in return Ms.Arkalis?" He said while walking closer to her.
She looked at him confused

"what do you mean professor?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What do I get in return for keeping your dirty little secret?" He whispered in her ear and then walked right past her.

She just stood there, with a funny feeling in her lower stomach. Am I going crazy or was that man just straight up flirting with me? She groaned and walked away frustrated.