Role play

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Role play

⚠️ WARNING: this chapter is basically all smut, horny fuckers ⚠️

A week had passed and Venus felt... okay, it was still rather awkward whenever her and Scorpius ended up alone in class but she saw he was really trying to accept the fact that she is dating his father. And she appreciates his effort big time.
But she felt horrible about her little set back with self harm, she came so far and her progress was gone just like that, but she started writing in her diary last week. Long over due. And it seemed to calm her racing thoughts. And she didn't harm herself since then.

It was Thursday and Venus had a free period, and she knows Draco is in his classroom grading papers, and she smirked at her thoughts. On my way to torment my boyfriend.

While walking she undid one maybe two buttons from her button down and pulled her skirt up a tad bit higher. She looked rather seductive with her revealing clothes and knee high socks.
She walked through the halls, radiating confidence. She heard other students whispering about her, but she just shot them a wink or one of her famous smirks. She knew she looked good, a little slutty, but good.

She arrived at the potion classroom and knocked three times "come in" she head him say from the other side. 
She walked in and closed the door behind her, muttering a quick Colloportus and Muffliato.
"Hey princess" he said not looking up from his papers, she frowned at him. I want attention.

"Hello darling" she said while walking over to his desk, hoping he would look up and spot her sexy outfit. But he didn't, of course. The man was too busy grading papers to notice his insanely hot girlfriend. Asshole.

"What are you doing" she said, standing behind him, massaging his shoulders.
He just hummed, fucking hummed "I asked you something professor" she whispered in his ear.

"I'm grading papers love, I'm a little busy" he said, still not looking up to her. She rolled her eyes and groaned. She crossed her arms over her chest and muttered something like 'I want attention'.

Unknowing to her he was smirking at his papers.

Ahe walked over to the front of his desk and she leaned over and placed her hand on top of his papers, this earned his attention. Finally. But his eyes quickly met with her cleavage and she saw his eyes darken.
"Are you trying to seduce me Miss Arkalis?" He asked her while looking over his glasses. Oh my—that's hot. She smirked, he is not intimidating her today

"Depends professor... did it work? I will be such a good girl for you" she whispered and bit her lip.
He sat back in his chair with a smirk, he looked at her from head to toe and bit his lip.

"You don't look the part darling, good girls don't dress like that. Especially not for their teachers"
She looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Oh but professor, why don't you help me with that" she leaned forward "punish me" she whispered the last part while playing with his tie. She saw his pupils dilate and the smirk that grew wider.

"yes, I believe I need to help you fix your little attitude, don't I Miss Arkalis?"
She nodded her head and she shot up from his chair and leaned over the table, grabbing her chin "on your knees, now" he whispered demandingly.