I like you a lot, too

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
I like you a lot, too
⚠️ WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes ⚠️

Today was the day they all went back to Hogwarts, Draco left yesterday already to prepare for when the students return.
Venus was just done packing her trunk and walked downstairs, her luggage floating behind her.
"Is everybody ready? The train leaves within 30 minutes" scorpius asked the group.
Everybody nodded their head and got ready for apparating

On the train
The group of friends found and empty compartment and sat down. Venus sat next to Carmen and Avery. "Hey Veen, have you spoken to your mother after the incident on New Years?" Carmen whispered to her. Venus shook her head.

"No I don't really feel like it yet, she literally bombarded me with it, didn't warn me beforehand and I don't know— that kind of hurt me I guess? She went with the idea that I would go all stepdaddy on him, not considering the fact that I'm not over my fathers death. And let's not forget that it's literally Cormac McLaggen, the carbon copy of Viktor—" she cut herself off "sorry I'm ranting again" she said while looking down.

Carmen put her arm around Venus "Hey, look at me, I asked, you're allowed to rent about this babe" she said and kissed her on the cheek, Venus smiled at her and put her head on Carmen's shoulder.
The rest of the journey existed of her sleeping against Carmen, she didn't get that much sleep sharing a bed with the Slytherin prince himself.

The great hall
The group walked into the great hall, Olivia and Elora walked to their own table and the rest went to sit on the Slytherin table.
Venus felt herself immediately looking for Draco, and she found him, sitting at the staff table, already looking at her with a small smile. Oh how she loved that smile.

Headmistress McGonagall held her welcome back speech.
"At the end of the month, there will be a ball, much like the Yule Ball, on every Tuesday leading to the ball, there will be a dance class, held by the professors, each with their own house" the whole hall cheered and Carmen and Venus looked at each other with bright smiles.

"Wicked! We need the perfect dress" Carmen said while clapping her hands together. Venus smile faltered when she realized she probably needs a date, but she didn't want a date unless it's Draco Malfoy, and she doesn't see that one happening.
She hoped a date wasn't necessary, because if it isn't she would just go alone, she doesn't need a man anyways. Who isn't Draco Malfoy.

The next day
Today they had dance class and she was kind of excited, she used to go to certain balls when she was younger so she still knows a few steps. And she was curious who was going to be their teacher, but she might have an idea already.

Minutes passed and they were all gathered in the great hall, waiting for their teacher.
And not much later Draco walked in, in his teacher robes and his oh so sexy glasses. He looked delicious.

"Good morning students, I will be your dance teacher for these coming three weeks. We will be doing a waltz, and headmistress McGonagall decided that she chooses one student from each house for the opening dance, with their partner of course" everyone's eyes lit up, except those or Venus, she just hoped she wouldn't get picked because she's going alone, and she doesn't see herself dancing with anyone else besides Draco.

"I will be giving you an example of the dance, has anyone done this before?" Every girl raised their hand but he looked at Venus, he walked up to her and stuck out his hand Ms. Arkalis, would you be so kind to join me for this dance?" He said looking into her eyes "this is an example how you ask a lady for a dance" he said quickly afterwards.
She placed her hand in his and he walked her to the middle of the hall.
"Everyone pay good attention on our hand placements" he said and placed his right hand on her lower back and she placed her left hand on his shoulder, and locker their other hands together.