Red suits you

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Red suits you

A few days went by and today they leave for Christmas break at Malfoy manor.
"I'm actually so excited for this holiday, spending it with my favorite people, what more can a girl want?" Carmen said while closing her trunk.

"Yeah this will be the first time we spend the holidays all together, I love it!" Elora said excited.

Venus smiled at her friends "Well I hope everybody packed everything because we have to meet the boys" she said while grabbing her trunk from her bed. As usual she packed way too much so it was way too heavy "Wingardium Leviosa" she mumbled.

"Sometimes I forget we're literally witches, I didn't even think of levitating my trunk" Carmen said laughing.

"Come on ladies we have a train to catch" Avery said while walking to the entrance door.
Everybody walked after him and went to walk to the carriages.

"Magnificent creatures aren't they?" Venus said while petting a thestral. Since she was there when her father let out his last breath, she can see the thestrals now.

Her friends looked at her with sorrow. "My mother says they are beautiful, she can see them too, she also saw one of her parents die" Elora said while standing next to Venus holding her hand.

"My dad can see them too Veen, it's okay" Albus said while putting his arm around her. Venus smiled sadly at her friends.

"Well we better go, we don't want to be late" she said while getting on the carriage.

The group arrived at the train.
"Let's find an empty compartment" Scorpius said while leading the way. "my dad will meet us at the manor, he went away from Hogwarts yesterday so we're apparating" he said while sliding open a door.
"This one is empty, let's sit here" so they all followed and put their bags away.

Venus went to sit by the window and Scorpius sat next to her so she put her legs on his.
"You always use me as a chair" he said while grinning at her.

"Well, that's the deal when you sit next to me on a long ass train ride Scorp, and you just happen to always sit next to me" she smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully at her and put his hands on her legs.

"So what are we going to do these two weeks?" Avery asked while putting his legs on Albus's lap.

"Well what not? I have a indoor pool, we can go Christmas shopping, we can throw a little party" Scorpius said.

"Told you guys we needed a bathing suit" Olivia said while wiggling her eyebrows at the girls.

The compartment door slid open "Anything from the trolley dears?" Asked the food trolley lady.

"Seven chocolate frogs and three pumpkin pastries please" Venus asked politely and handed the lady a few galleons "Keep the change ma'am".

the lady smiled at her sweetly "Always so generous"

Kings cross station
"Okay let's go guys, hold on to me" Scorpius said while holding his hands out. Venus felt as if her body was getting sucked into a small tube and then they landed in front of a huge manor.