Holy mother of Helga

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Holy mother of Helga

⚠️ WARNING: chapter contains mature themes ⚠️

It's been a few weeks since Venus shared that kiss with her professor, and nothing really happened after that, besides some sneaky glances here and there from both parties.
Neither of them tried to bring it up again and they avoided each other wherever they could.

But she was done with those awkward glances and pretending nothing happened, because something did happen. She kissed her professor, her best friend's father for Merlin's sake.
So she decided that today was the day to confront him about it.

Later that day
Venus and co. arrived at portions and went to sit at their table. "Veen you seem tense, are you okay babe?" Scorpius asked her worried. She cringed when he called her 'babe' she hates that pet name.

"No Scorp I'm fine, don't worry about it" she smiled 'just going to talk to your daddy about our kiss but no biggie' she thought to herself.

Short after professor Malfoy arrived. "Good morning class, today we will be making sleeping Draught. Gather your ingredients and read the instructions" he said, more annoyed than usual.

Venus went to get the ingredients, she tried to reach for the Valerian sprigs but was too high for her. She felt something hard press against her backside and watched someone grab the Valerian sprigs, and when she turned around she looked into those familiair silver eyes. "Here, Ms.Arkalis"

She gave him a polite nod "Thank you professor" she went to walk away but he grabbed her wrist "Meet me after class? I have something I would like to discuss" he whispered, still holding her wrist.
She bit her lip and nodded quickly and walked to her table where Scorp gave her a questioning look.

"What did my father want?" He asked.
"Oh nothing, he saw me struggling for the Valerian sprigs so he got them for me" she said while crushing her wormwood.

"Okay, just making sure he isn't giving you a hard time, he's in a shit mood, has been for a while now" Scorp said. Venus just nodded at that.

Venus finished her potion and raised her hand. Professor Malfoy walked over and inspected her potion "impressive Ms.Arkalis, you never fail to surprise me" he said with his hands behind his back. She gave him a smirk in return.

"You have to stop underestimating me sir, if you do that, you will see I'm rather good at certain... things" he raised a eyebrow at her.

"I'll keep that in mind then" he said before walking away to another student.

"Venus Circe Arkalis, what was that?!" Carmen whispered while nudging her, Venus just shrugged her shoulders. "No missy, you were so flirting with professor Malfoy, mans looked like he was ready to jump you" Carmen whispered.

Venus slapped a hand over her mouth "Are you daft Car?! He could hear you, Scorp could hear you" she whispered to her rather stupid friend.

"After class, we're talking and that's final" Carmen said and finished her potion.

Class ended but Venus stayed behind, she went to walk over to his desk "you wanted to see me professor?" She asked with fake innocence. He looked up at her with his eyebrow raised.
"Well let's not beat around the bush sir, why am I here?" She said while going to sit on his desk.