A/N new story

Hello!

I just published the first chapter of my new story Sweet Revenge, a Draco Malfoy Billionaire CEO AU lovestory. Please check it out if you'd like! :)

Here's the blurb:

Revenge tastes so sweet. And what better revenge than dating your fiancé's biggest rival?
But what happens when the lines between real and fake start to blur?

Fallon

After Harry betrayed me by doing the one thing he promised me he wouldn't do, I found myself making a deal with the devil. A devil with platinum blonde hair and a permanent smirk.
He came up with the plan and I just went along with it. I would be his fake girlfriend and attend all events on his arm.
He says it's to crush Harry's ego and to rub it in his face.
He says it will make me feel so much better and that I deserve to take revenge.
But is it really for revenge when I'm enjoying this a little too much?

Draco

I don't know why I suggested it. I don't even know why she took over my mind the moment I spotted her in my club. Fallon Silver is a woman I would normally never indulge myself in.
She's sassy, clumsy and has the mouth of a sailor.
I tell her it's to crush Potter's ego.
I tell her it will make her feel so much better and that she deserves to take this opportunity.
But are those really my reasonings?

Love you, bye!