Stepmother

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Stepmother

⚠️WARNING: this chapter contains dark themes such as self harm ⚠️

Draco's POV
It was Saturday and Draco was getting ready for the day when someone knocked on his door, and it wasn't his Venus because she always knocks three times.
He walked to the door and opened it "oh hey Scorp, come in" he said and stepped aside.
Scorpius stepped inside and walked over to his dresser, standing there awkwardly.
He saw that his son was nervous about something so he raised one of his eyebrows "something wrong, son?" He asked gently.

"Uh—yeah, I have something to say... so you might want to sit down for this" Scorpius said and went to sit on his bed, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.
Draco furrowed his eyebrows and sat on a chair opposite of him. This must be where Venus was talking about.
Draco nodded his head, signaling for him to continue "yeah so— uh" Scorpius started. 

"Hey it's okay Scorp, whatever it is, we will figure it out together" he said with a gentle smile and he immediately saw Scorpius's shoulders relax.

"I might have feelings for someone" he said vaguely. Draco furrowed his eyebrows again. Please don't be Venus. "Who's the lucky girl" he said with a mischievous smirk.

Scorpius flushed red "it's uh— it's not a girl actually" Holy Helga's tits, I did not see this one coming. 

Draco's eyebrows shot up to his hairline but smiled none the less "who's the lucky lad then?"
He saw Scorpius smile brightly at him when he said this.

"So you're not mad? you won't disown me? You won't kick me out?" He said nervously and Draco's mouth fell open in shock.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy! what kind of dad do you think I am?! Of course not, are you daft?" Scorpius laughed nervously but he could see that a weight has lifted of his shoulders.

They talked about it for a while and he saw Scorpius relax the more they spoke of it.
"But I think I'm starting to like Al— dad what is this?" He said holding up a Polaroid of Venus's backside, in her lingerie. Oh fuck no, I shouldn't have left that on my nightstand.

"Is that— don't tell me that's Venus, please don't tell me that's Venus dad" Scorpius said while looking shocked at the picture in his hand. Draco snatched the Polaroid from his hands, but not saying anything. What do you say in a situation like this?
Scorpius stood up and faced him "since when huh?" He said, clearly pissed off "since when have you been fucking my best friend, not to mention your student"

Draco felt the panic rise in his chest "I'm not just fucking her Scorpius" he said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Scorpius let out a humorless laugh at that.

"So there's more huh? Tell me dad, how long?!" He was screaming now.

Draco sighed "it started in the beginning of last year, it was just innocent banter and it blossomed to something more, we didn't plan to fall in love Scorp" he said with his eyebrows furrowed. He seemed to do that a lot today.

Scorpius scoffed "love? Love?! Are you fucking kidding me dad? All this time— all this time I just thought she wasn't interested in me but i didn't fucking know— Salazar's balls, it was you leaving her those hickeys on holiday break and not Carmen. I'm going to get fucking sick" he said while pacing around the room with his hand on his forehead.
Draco wanted to touch him and tell him to calm down "don't touch me!" He screamed and slapped his hand away. I've really done it now.
"Who knows?" Scorpius said, way too calm for his liking.